Page 521 of 715 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 7146

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 521

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Just imagine me last night when my oldest wanted to watch one of his Thomas the Train movies at bed time...I'll never look at him the same.

Oh MY!
    I think I would have even blushed...
    And yes I did just actually LOL.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Alan Rickman is just so . . . cuddly somehow. Although there is NOTHING wrong with Daniel Craig
    See, for me, the Rickman attraction isn't particularly in the looks. It's in the voice. All the voice. Apparent "speech defect" be damned - it works for me. Particularly when hilariously exaggerated as Snape (weird black greasy hair works for me too *shrug*). I did first sit up and take notice years ago in Truly, Madly, Deeply though (with another "unconventionally attractive" but enormously talented actor, in Juliet Stevenson).

The Daniel Craig thing is a bit of a mystery to me. The strange pouty thing he does always looks a bit fake and kind of amusing to me. But I'll allow he does have some charm.

Generally, I'm with Cori - Hollywood hunks tend to leave me rather unaffected. Gimme the unconventional any day.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Tall, dark, and scruffy. Not a Rickman lover, but Antonio Banderas in 13th Warrior, Viggo Mortensen, Kit Harrington (albeit a little babyfaced for my tastes), a young Harrison Ford... I can't get behind cleanshaven pretty boys, especially blonds or blue eyes.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I didn't know Alan Rickman was in'Truly, Madly, Deeply'...rushed to the library site to reserve it...denied! They don't have it. Now I'm going to have to buy a copy, just to have another Alan viewing opportunity! I have had a crush on him since I first saw him in 'Die Hard', way back when.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Alan Rickman... in Blow Dry.

What about Harrison Ford in his first movie?
    bob.jpg

He was so boss as Bob Falfa in American Graffiti.
    I've seen the movie at least 50 times.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Wasent Alen Rickman in Robin Hood Men in Tights?.. (must see if I have movie in eternal closet of doom to check...)

I so dont get the infatuation with Daniel Craig... He does absolutely Nothing for me.. & I so cant take a ginger James Bond seriously.. Plus I always figured with all the sleeping around.. James bond probably has STD's that havent even been discovered yet... Add "ginger" to that & ...No.. Just... No....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Daniel Craig is blond, unless ginger is a general term for lighter-colored hair?

I don't really find him attractive, but I still find him attractive. I think it's just the tortured badass thing that gets to me.

I love Alan Rickman. Even when he nearly cheats on his wife in "Love Actually." I have an older-gent crush on him, meaning I'd love for him to be my BFFL, but I am not romantically attracted to him. I also feel that way about Patrick Stewart.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by dinohunter View Post
    ... He does absolutely nothing for me.. & i so cant take a ginger james bond seriously.. Plus i always figured with all the sleeping around.. James bond probably has std's that havent even been discovered yet... Add "ginger" to that & ...no.. Just... No....
    fml
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Daniel Craig is blond, unless ginger is a general term for lighter-colored hair?

I don't really find him attractive, but I still find him attractive. I think it's just the tortured badass thing that gets to me.
    Ginger is slang any variation of red hair.. in his case what id probably call strawberry blond.. mehhh.... I like my men dark & rugged
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/