Page 510 of 704 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 510

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    LOL.

That slide would have had me in fits of giggles as a cub, and constant cries of you just came out of an elephant's BUTT at the Panda Siblings.

I won no points for maturity then, nor do I now for posting it.

Mehhhh... Maturity goes right out the window when I see stuff like that...

good way to earn nicknames like Dumbo-poo (or worse) where I come from
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda's Favorite Black Friday Entertainment is not shopping for the hottest deals, but scanning the news eagerly for new or updated articles about the usual Black Friday shopping chaos.
    "Black Friday" has an entirely different (and rather more disturbing) historical meaning where I come from. However, that didn't stop all our evening news services today reporting on your Black Friday chaos, in a "If you think our Boxing Day sales are insane, take a look at these nutbag Americans!" kind of way.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    that didn't stop all our evening news services today reporting on your Black Friday chaos, in a "If you think our Boxing Day sales are insane, take a look at these nutbag Americans!" kind of way.
    My favorite story was of the young woman who took a week off work (from her job at Taco Bell) to camp outside a Best Buy so that she could be first through the doors on Black Friday. Did the amount she saved on snagging those doorbuster deals exceed what she lost in wages?

For those of you who suggested a crock pot, THANK YOU. It is the perfect cooking tool for Lazy Panda, and it makes my house smell wonderful for hours. * meat chili time at six in the Magical Bamboo Forest *

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Yay for crockpots! They rock ('speshly for us non-cooks).
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Dear Gaylord Pandapants,

Re: your fear of germs and viruses.

I KNOW your fear. Those boogers are upon me! Maybe it's not so ridiculous.

I keep telling husband I may die from this sore throat... he thinks I'm being dramatic.
    Driest most unproductive cough ever... and OUCH.
    Not a runny/stuffy nose in sight, but my eyes are sore and watery.

I think it's viral but... I may hit up the doc on monday to have a swab done.
    I'm gargling with warm salty water with peroxide in it... covering all the bases, but my tonsils still look like hell.
    Not that antibiotics are my friends. 9/10 times I end up having a bad reaction and being in worse shape from taking them. And needing more meds to undo the allergic reaction issues. Bleh.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i'm not one to advocate boozing it up

but booze it up. swallow/gargle whiskey on your sore parts throat
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm not one to advocate boozing it up

but booze it up. swallow/gargle whiskey on your sore parts throat
    Hehe... husband handed me the whiskey for my coffee just this morning (read: 10 min ago).

Though I'm quite sure that gargling with bourbon is completely unladylike (my southern grandmothers would not approve!) and a darn shame way to use GOOD bourbon... I wouldn't want to use crappy bourbon for the purpose either!

CHEERS Ya'll!!!
    Here's hoping this will evict the two red/albino toads that have moved in where my tonsils used to be... (I sound like them too... weak lil' toads.)
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-25-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    For those of you who suggested a crock pot, THANK YOU. It is the perfect cooking tool for Lazy Panda, and it makes my house smell wonderful for hours. * meat chili time at six in the Magical Bamboo Forest *
    Crock pot pulled pork will change your life. Also, I make paleo-friendly teriyaki pork/chicken using pineapple juice, ginger, and gluten-free tamari, also in the slow cooker. Nom nom nom.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Are you feeling better yet, Cori? Come to the Magical Bamboo Forest, I made a giant pot of chicken soup!