Page 509 of 703 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 509

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Gay Panda's Favorite Black Friday Entertainment is not shopping for the hottest deals, but scanning the news eagerly for new or updated articles about the usual Black Friday shopping chaos.

I should hang my head in shame for doing this, but instead I will report the latest:

1. A pushing and screaming mob being prevented by security from stampeding into a Victoria's Secret. (and there's video! look on Salon.com)

2. A line cutter punched a man in the face at a Texas Sears and promptly got a gun pulled on him. After hiding behind a refrigerator, he fled the store.

3. A gang fight complete with pepper spray at a mall in Michigan. (Two arrested.)

4. A clawing, shoving, howling horde of hair-pulling humanity besieged a Georgia Wal-mart, grabbing boxes from shelves and directly out of people's arms. The screaming broke the sound barrier in the truly disturbing video.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    *shudder*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *shudder*
    Indeed. I watch the videos thinking there is nothing on this earth I need that badly. But to be fair, I've never set foot in a Victoria's Secret. So maybe there is and I just don't know it.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Indeed. I watch the videos thinking there is nothing on this earth I need that badly. But to be fair, I've never set foot in a Victoria's Secret. So maybe there is and I just don't know it.
    I couldn't tell you. They opened up here finally and had a gigantic bash with scantily-clad Angels and everything, and there was a massive fuss. That was a couple of years ago and I've still never been in one, partly because I hate malls with a passion that's almost holy. I hear they have Miracle Bras, though, so maybe that's what you need? Everyone knows pandas are hotter in a good push-up.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Aw yeah, looking sick and sexyfied over here . . .

And because I am sick to death of editing the last Sigils, here is a random picture of a dog fanny pack . . .

So no one will ever find out what happens to the Nychos because looking for weird pictures instead of typos is so much more fun!!!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    That....is....indescribably....bizarre...and weird.....

No wonder so many children are messed up.....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    That....is....indescribably....bizarre...and weird.....

No wonder so many children are messed up.....
    LOL.

That slide would have had me in fits of giggles as a cub, and constant cries of you just came out of an elephant's BUTT at the Panda Siblings.

I won no points for maturity then, nor do I now for posting it.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    So maybe there is and I just don't know it.
    there IS

And because I am sick to death of editing the last Sigils, here is a random picture of a dog fanny pack . . .

poor humiliated dog? or smartest dog in the world!

So no one will ever find out what happens to the Nychos because looking for weird pictures instead of typos is so much more fun!!!

annnnd this

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!