Page 506 of 704 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 506

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Heh... is that kind of like Pand-oras box?

Oh yeah... me and my bestie Resolve were hanging out and another .8 fell off. Not quite enough to make a whole number drop, but SOoooo close!!!
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Debauchery is still living with me. I will make her "poof and be gone" in a wisp of glitter come the 25th...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I had a Debauchery Eviction Night a few nights ago, so I apologize to whoever she shacked up with. Sounds like it was Jenn.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

So our little friend Debauchery almost got me today. Evidently the frisky little wench can hone in on someone primed for some emotional eating like a heat seeking missile!

I stuck a spoon of some really sweet concoction into my mouth and immediately screwed up my face in disgust, and then spat. Upon reflection checking the bottom of that old, but sealed, container would have been a really good idea... "May 2011"
    That darn stuff has been in the back of a cupboard for a good 2 years.
    The stuff in question MAY have been Duncan Hines Coconut Pecan Frosting like one would put on a german chocolate cake. It used to occasionally get heated up and put over icecream in this house. Not often, just sometimes as a treat.
    I hang my head in proper shame.
    I knew if I ate it I would feel really bad, terrible head episode and all... but emotions got me.

I'm glad it tasted RANCID (I kind if wonder if that was because it was really gone bad or if I'm just that sensitive to the nasty oils now... it seems that all processes oils taste nasty tome these days if I encounter them.)
    Debauchery was kicked out!
    Resolve and I are Besties again... I don't know where he had dallied off to this morning when Debauchery jumped in and tried to bludgeon me, but he has promised to make it up to me with hot lavender-vanilla bathsoaktimes.
    And I ate a couple of eggs and a couple of local GF, preservative free, chicken, garlic, and apple sausages cooked in coconut oil instead.

I feel sick from eating so early in the day even though I ate good food.
    I just can't win. LOL
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-16-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

phigment is offline Senior Member
    i just got a resove-a-gram. the letter stated that they have narrowed my resolve down to a couple of fairys. They want the right fit and one that could battle debauchary and win. They did strongly suggest before the arrival to start my own journal. Fear ensues now...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I fear Debauchery might have some fun with me today. I was grocery shopping, which I'd been procrastinating right down to my last two servings of frozen animal, and this grocery store has such a nice liquor section and they carry a couple of my favorite tequilas, and so I bought some. There's this primal grocery cart filled with meats and veggies and fish, oh my. And a bottle of tequila.

I tried to convince myself that I'd save it 'til Thanksgiving, but since I'm drinking a shot as I post this, I'm guessing that was also a visit from the Delusion Fairy, one who visits me often.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I fear Debauchery might have some fun with me today. I was grocery shopping, which I'd been procrastinating right down to my last two servings of frozen animal, and this grocery store has such a nice liquor section and they carry a couple of my favorite tequilas, and so I bought some. There's this primal grocery cart filled with meats and veggies and fish, oh my. And a bottle of tequila.

I tried to convince myself that I'd save it 'til Thanksgiving, but since I'm drinking a shot as I post this, I'm guessing that was also a visit from the Delusion Fairy, one who visits me often.
    Aye carrumba! The Delusion Fairy AND Tequila...

~Friedrich Nietzsche

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Lol! Such a light "chick flik," and yet I loved it. Awesome cast, most of whom I could watch if they did silent movies.

Did you know that Crystal Lite makes Margarita flavored drink? Who'd a thunk it?

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Heh... is that kind of like Pand-oras box?
    Clever!!!

Well, Resolve hung The Box o' Writer's Block over my head and got her way with the treadmill. How low can a six-inch fairy sink?

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    How low can a six-inch fairy sink?
    At least 11 levels below the gutter...