Page 503 of 703 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 503

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hmm... Now we have a whole other dilemma.

Perhaps I have so much resolve myself because a Resolve fairy of my own has adopted me?
    This would certainly explain the gender confusion, and how it is possible that Resolve spends so much time at my house!

Another pound down btw... my GBF Resolve really rocks.
    Between my own Resolve fairy and Bloodorchid I have quite strangely become recently rather addicted to Youtube makeup review videos. I've begun cleaning out/tossing old products and acquiring new stuff! Perplexing.

Does your own Resolve have a gay brother Panda?
    My own Resolve is certainly librarian-ish as well, but only in the smartest and most fashionable way. Geek chic!
    And he evidently got ALL of the good personalty points as well.
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-14-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Yay, Cori!!! Go, pounds, go!

I do not know if my Resolve has a gay brother, and I fear to ask. She is currently snapping her whip in a most threatening manner and forcing me to look up recipes and fill out my shopping list. Every time I whine self-importantly that PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON SIGILS III (purely to lust at a distance after the malevolent yet seductive Kalanthe Zsusa), she snaps it again. So no editing for now, and instead I am staring at recipes for corned beef and meat chili. Sigh. Next she will drive me to the dresser since I am not allowed to shop in pajamas.

Debauchery is hogtied and trapped in the cheese drawer at present.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    My Fairy of Resolve is male, with big bulging muscles and an engaging smile. He's very charming and can nearly always talk me into ignoring my Fairy of Debauchery.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Resolve is MIA, I'll let you know how she looks when she shows up.
    Remorse is a little 8" guy that looks like he belongs in the Secret Service, always has a look of disapproval on his face, and stands on the table behind my plate when I eat.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    How can you not want to know?!?!??!

Ear spoon: a delightful little device employed for the removal of wax from the ear canal.

Gosselin Spankin' Spoon: a reference to a recent pop culture explosion that the beloved* mother-of-multiples Kate Gosselin beat her children with a wooden spoon when they misbehaved.

* Beloved = Harpie

Aauughhhh! Aauughhhh! Oh, Gay Panda!

I have to go lie down now.

phigment is online now Senior Member
    my resolve fairy had a personal meltdown due to debauchary's influence. I'm on the waiting list for one that works. Remorse has morphed into a guilty looking goblin.

Be very, very quiet, everyone. Poo Hurler is whooping with insane laughter outside. Yes. I wrote whooping.

Watch out for flying poo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    my resolve fairy had a personal meltdown due to debauchary's influence. I'm on the waiting list for one that works. Remorse has morphed into a guilty looking goblin.
    I meant to say this earlier...

Welcome to the Magical Bamboo Forest, you'll love it here!!!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Actually, speaking of Gosselins, today I've been bandying about why the Dilley sextuplets TV specials never bothered me on an ethical plane, but the Gosselin show stepped over my personal exploitation line. Maybe it was because the Dilly specials were only once a year. That didn't seem nearly so intrusive on the children's private lives as having an entire house wired for a full show. And they didn't fly around the world getting freebie vacations and treats and guest appearances - they just seemed like a regular family doing regular things. Now they're adults and they can walk down the street without me recognizing them, whereas I would know (sadly) the Gosselin children anywhere.

Did anyone else make this distinction? Or are they the same to you?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Between my own Resolve fairy and Bloodorchid I have quite strangely become recently rather addicted to Youtube makeup review videos. I've begun cleaning out/tossing old products and acquiring new stuff! Perplexing.
    it's so weird how that happens O.O

you're welcome btw

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Yay, Cori!!! Go, pounds, go!

I do not know if my Resolve has a gay brother, and I fear to ask. She is currently snapping her whip in a most threatening manner and forcing me to look up recipes and fill out my shopping list. Every time I whine self-importantly that PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON SIGILS III (purely to lust at a distance after the malevolent yet seductive Kalanthe Zsusa), she snaps it again. So no editing for now, and instead I am staring at recipes for corned beef and meat chili. Sigh. Next she will drive me to the dresser since I am not allowed to shop in pajamas.

Debauchery is hogtied and trapped in the cheese drawer at present.
    yaaay cori

&

who says? put them jammie bottoms on, or do what i did and buy comfy yoga pants and live in em
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!