Page 502 of 707 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7070

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 502

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ¤¤¤¤ Drags herself in slowly¤¤¤
    I just finished you entire journal. From start to finish during my three sick days from work. I laughed alot, which turned to coughing, which turned to wheezing. Great job, but why did the fairy of resolve change sex? Now i need to get some sleep because i have to be in hell/job at 5 in the morning.

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Will you get Debauchery the hell out of West Texas?! The little tart snuck in and I'll be blasted if I can catch her long enough to stuff her in a mailer envelope.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I just finished you entire journal. From start to finish during my three sick days from work. I laughed alot, which turned to coughing, which turned to wheezing. Great job, but why did the fairy of resolve change sex? Now i need to get some sleep because i have to be in hell/job at 5 in the morning.

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤
    I think Resolve (and the other fairies) change sex so that GP can keep us on our toes about his/her own physical gender.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Debauchery is flying around the world making people eat peanut butter. I found a jar we bought for my sweetie tucked into the pantry, and I cracked it open and started eating it with a spoon. Even though it's the natural, sugar-free, unsalted type, I'm pretty sure downing several spoonfuls of it is not a good idea.

Also, I may or may not have gotten some in my hair.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤
    Hi phigment!!! Hope you're feeling better.

I am not responsible for accidental fairy sex-changes while under influence of heavy drugs for headaches.

Oh, hell/jobs. I am immediately reminded of Mr. Magazine Time and how he used to call me at 6:30 in the morning to 'touch base'. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I don't want to know what either of those are! GayPanda, you are freaking me out!
    How can you not want to know?!?!??!

Ear spoon: a delightful little device employed for the removal of wax from the ear canal.

Gosselin Spankin' Spoon: a reference to a recent pop culture explosion that the beloved* mother-of-multiples Kate Gosselin beat her children with a wooden spoon when they misbehaved.

* Beloved = Harpie

ZOMG, NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS PLAYSTATION 3 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Wait... resolve was a male fairy right... I thought I managed to keep continuity on that one?

That's why Resolve spends so much time with me... he's my GBF!
    When polygamy becomes legal I'ma talk my husband into letting this become a more permanent relationship.
    Or not.
    Husband isn't THAT adventurous.
    And I just don't think Resolve is too into Cubby types. Breaks my poor little heart. *sigh*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Well, let's just clear up whatever pronoun confusion I created in the fairies -

Resolve: female
    Remorse: male
    DEBAUCHERY: A BOOTY-SHAKIN' LADY!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ah, here are some of the original descriptions:

Fairy of Debauchery: a blowsy blonde about six inches in height, who perches precariously on my shoulder shouting, “CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!” while waving about a mug of ale and munching on Twizzlers. She burps and swears and farts, sings and kicks her feet and spills food and drink down my shirt, and is of such joyous spirit that one cannot help but be drawn in to her gaiety. The Fairy of Debauchery has an IQ about a fifth of mine, and when I tried to reason with her about not buying the smiley face cupcake in the deli case several days ago, that cupcakes contain wheat and sugar and these things make me ill and swell to the size of Panada, she hiccupped with gusto and banged her mug of ale against my ear and shouted, “LET’S BUY TWO!”

Fairy of Resolve: a humorless (female) librarian, who has the emotional range of an Excel Spreadsheet.

Fairy of Remorse: a thin little no-nonsense man in a sensible business suit, who never loses his composure and whose legs are always crossed at the ankle.