Page 497 of 715 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 7150

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 497

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    November 7th: Inspirational Moments

I allow divine love to permeate my thoughts.

DEBAUCHERY: MMMM-MMM3@RRRFFFFF-MM**M!!! MM%MM MM-M DD-D FF-F!!! RRRFFDJH4TSKDF KTTTKJT!!! SDJF!!!
    GAY PANDA: That’s really insightful, Debauchery! I’m surprised. I was all ready to make fun of that affirmation in this post, but now I really do want to spend this day allowing divine love to permeate me.
    REMORSE: What did she say? How do you understand her with the tape over her mouth?
    RESOLVE: We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one, Debauchery, but it was a lovely sentiment.
    REMORSE: WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?!?

GAY PANDA: So, how's the doughnut tutu?
    DEBAUCHERY: MASLK$$$DFJMMMTK LKASEHJT((LKJ!!!
    RESOLVE: Well, you brought it upon yourself. So don't go looking here for sympathy.
    GAY PANDA: Resolve, that's not acting with divine love. Apparently you are not yet fully permeated.
    RESOLVE: Maybe not. But your breath is permeated with the scent of nachos.
    DEBAUCHERY: LKSNDOGIWH98)*(&^%*^&%!!!
    GAY PANDA: You weren't here, Resolve! You were flying around tending your List o' Whiplash and I was all alone with Debauchery! I made the rib roast AND I had nachos later. It's really Lady Friend's fault, because I didn't go out for them. Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is about nachos. It's chicken and salsa and cheese and sour cream and mysterious green sprigs on a few crumbling corn chips. The Magical Bamboo Forest Bean Shortage continues at this restaurant.

REMORSE: There’s a bite out of the back of this doughnut. Debauchery? Did you bite the doughnut after being told not to?
    GAY PANDA: How could she? Her lips are taped shut.
    DEBAUCHERY: LSKDHGOWIEH(*^$HOI?>><<??? OWI4HGE**KSD!!!
    REMORSE: I have no idea what you just said. Well, was it you, Panda?
    GAY PANDA: Doughnuts aren’t primal.
    REMORSE: That wasn’t an answer.
    GAY PANDA: Forgiveness is a gift I give to myself over and over again. And over and over and over . . . ah, fully permeated. I love you all. Be as snide as you want today. I am made of nothing but divine love.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    I just had pumpkin pie for my second breakfast and I feel completely permeated by divine love, or whatever that feeling is you get when your children accomplish great things. Like making pie. Also it is sunny and beautiful here today. And I made it to the gym this morning. Yup, a whole lotta divine love permeating me today.

(In my defense, I am 5 months pregnant and pumpkin pie has only one crust and the rest is basically primal goodness. Presuming one tolerates dairy well, which I totally do, and is willing to overlook the "canned evaporated" part of the milk that went into it. And the half cup of sugar.)

Dear PG&E,

It is very hard for me to surf the Internet (instead of working) when YOU KNOCK OUT MY POWER ALL DAY LONG. Do you have any idea what went on while I was cut off from the world? CPS was called on Octomom again! Lindsay Lohan is in deep piles of troll poo for lying to the cops! Not to mention the Pit Bull Battle of '12 with the Sixteenth Minute of Fame Kate Gosselin! Oh, and the election.

It was also hard to get on a treadmill without power, to prepare meat without power, and to charge my cell phone without power. I finally found my cell phone, cleverly hidden by Benign Poltergeist down the back of the sofa, and I could not charge it. My stove has locked itself against naughty children and technologically-incompetent pandas, so I will have to call Lady Friend for a reminder on the particular hand signals and demon rituals necessary to unlock it.

You gave me quite a day, PG&E. You are lucky that today's affirmation permeated me with divine love.

Lucky indeed.
    Gay Panda

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    avocado oil potato chips
    I've bought these.
    Twice
    Avocado oil is good oil
    Right?
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Avocado oil is lovely oil. Good for you. Not mainstream enough yet to be made by big agribusiness. And it's a pretty color.

I used duck fat to cook french fries the other night. My tongue had multiple tastegasms. The duck was good, but the duck fat french fries were like mana from heaven. I think I may have to figure out how to go to a potato based primal diet.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

REMORSE: I have no idea what you just said. Well, was it you, Panda?
    GAY PANDA: Doughnuts aren’t primal.
    REMORSE: That wasn’t an answer.
    GAY PANDA: Forgiveness is a gift I give to myself over and over again. And over and over and over . . . ah, fully permeated. I love you all. Be as snide as you want today. I am made of nothing but divine love.
    *Snorgle!*
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I've bought these.
    Twice
    Avocado oil is good oil
    Right?
    Potatoes: primal.
    Avocado oil: primal.
    Sea salt: primal.

I see nothing in the bag that isn't primal. Just because they're all combined into deliciously addictive chips...I'm sure Grok had a deep fryer, right?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Also, Resolve is doing a very good job of keeping out of commenting on US politics on MDA, despite the fact that I'm a serious political junkie and have about 8 million opinions. My self-preservation instinct tells me to stay the hell out of it.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Also, Resolve is doing a very good job of keeping out of commenting on US politics on MDA, despite the fact that I'm a serious political junkie and have about 8 million opinions. My self-preservation instinct tells me to stay the hell out of it.
    I find my anxiety levels, blood pressure too, are much better if I don't get too politic out here on the interwebs. Trolls feed on high blood pressure, dontchuknow?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    November 8th: Inspirational Moments

I joyfully execute my day.

GAY PANDA: Oh, look! Assassins have affirmations, too!
    RESOLVE: I thought you were a writer.
    GAY PANDA: What does that mean? I am. Well, let’s see how much of this day I successfully executed. I executed two eggs and a string cheese for breakfast. I executed a walk on the treadmill. I executed a shower, although I had to shoo the paparazzi away from the window first. It comes with the territory being such a fine piece of bear.
    DEBAUCHERY: MLASKD240887)*& UOIAWRH!!!
    REMORSE: What did she say?
    GAY PANDA: No, I’m pretty sure they wanted pictures of me, Debauchery. We’ve all seen way too much of you. So then I executed a trip to Whole Foods and executed a Stage 3 Mooning to pay the total. The cashier liked my technique.

RESOLVE: But did you joyfully execute these tasks? Anyone can get through a day, Gay Panda. Your affirmation was to do it joyfully.
    GAY PANDA: Who does any of that joyfully? I’m joyful it’s over. I will edit joyfully.
    RESOLVE: You joyfully executed half of a whoopie pie.
    REMORSE: Oho, that was met with the sound of crickets.
    DEBAUCHERY: 2048TY02983Y4ORIWNBOWN!!!
    REMORSE: I have absolutely no idea what that means. Can we take the tape off?
    RESOLVE: No, I prefer her with the tape. Gay Panda was doing so well until Lady Friend said she needed a little chocolate. But the cart was mostly primal otherwise.
    DEBAUCHERY: 2048TY028KHOVHWOEIHFOUIOIWHE!!! PAH!!! I GOT THE TAPE OFF ON MY OWN, LOSERS!!! I’M BAAAAAACKKK!!! CAN WE GET THIS DOUGHNUT OFF??? PULL MY ARMS!!!
    REMORSE: No, still wedged like a cork in a bottle of wine. Didn't think about that when you were sending psychic messages to Lady Friend to sabotage Gay Panda's efforts with half a whoopie pie, did you?
    DEBAUCHERY: DOES IT COUNT THAT I SENT THEM JOYFULLY???