Page 486 of 699 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 486

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    WTF?!?!?!
    That comes close...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Oh.
    Kitties.
    And tinfoil and freezers.
    No words here either.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Kitties.
    And tinfoil and freezers.
    That woman was absolutely insane. I'm sure she felt it was cost-effective. (Horrible, horrible woman.)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    GAY PANDA: Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
    REMORSE: For Valhalla’s sake, don’t encourage them!
    RESOLVE: That tub of cracked mashed potatoes is so old that it has dinosaur fossils in it! No, Debauchery! We’re not getting any of that!
    DEBAUCHERY: WELL, YOU’D KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT TIME PERIOD!!! DIDN’T IT USED TO JUST BE YOU AND THE DINOSAURS AND THE CAVE PEOPLE ROAMING ANCIENT EARTH TOGETHER???
    GAY PANDA: Plus one for age slur.
    REMORSE: Minus one for historical accuracy.
    RESOLVE: I have the Oscar tonight, not you! No potatoes! Hey! Give that Oscar back!

DEBAUCHERY: I’M IN CHARGE!!! I’M IN CHARGE!!! I’M IN CHARGE!!! WE’RE GETTING THIS WHOOPIE PIE WITH THE FROSTING COBWEB ON TOP AND THESE APPLE TURNOVERS AND---
    RESOLVE: We are not! Hah, caught the turnovers!
    DEBAUCHERY: YOU MISSED THE WHOOPIE PIE WITH THE FROSTING COBWEB!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NOW, BACK TO THE POTATOES!!! HEY, NO HAIR PULLING---
    GAY PANDA: Wow, this is getting physical.
    REMORSE: Look at the potatoes while they scuffle, Panda. Just look at the crust.
    GAY PANDA: That is kind of gross.
    REMORSE: See how much easier this is when you’ve eaten before you shop? You didn’t have enough, but there is an inversely proportional relationship between how much you crave these things and how little you’ve eaten for the day. So that is why the whoopie pie with the frosting cobweb landed in the cart, and also why you are walking past the potatoes without stopping.
    GAY PANDA: Last time they were crunchy. I ate them and hated myself for doing it. Did Resolve just shove that Oscar where I think she shoved it?

DEBAUCHERY: OWWWWWW!!! THE ONE DAY I WASN’T WEARING UNDERWEAR!!!
    RESOLVE: You never wear underwear! Crusty potatoes that have been sitting out for a million years aren’t primal, dammit!
    DEBAUCHERY: WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PRIMAL??? YOU TOLD GAY PANDA THAT YOU ACHIEVED YOUR SVELTE FIGURE THROUGH HEALTHY EATING AND EXERCISE, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT’S LIPO!!! AT LEAST I’M HONEST WITH PANDA THAT FLAB IS FAB AND I’M CERTAINLY NOT LACKING IN THE LOVE DEPARTMENT LIKE YOU ARE, YOU BONY BITC---
    GAY PANDA: Ladies! I do try to maintain a PG rating for this journal, you know.
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT THE END RESULT HERE IS THAT I HAVE THE OSCAR ON MY PERSON---
    REMORSE: In your person, technically.
    DEBAUCHERY: ---SO I’M IN CHARGE!!!
    GAY PANDA: Plus one for ‘end result’. Both disgusting and clever. No potatoes, Debauchery. Those really do look gross.
    DEBAUCHERY: I HAVE THE OSCAR AND I’M IN CHARGE!!! POTATOES AND WE’LL GO BACK FOR THOSE TURNOVERS AND--- OOOOWWWWW!!!
    REMORSE: And now Resolve has the Oscar again. Panda, let’s just quit while we’re ahead. We can come back to the store another time and let you fail some brand new way.
    GAY PANDA: You're so snide, Remorse. Wow, that was a clobber! Debauchery got it back. I think this week is going to be a draw in the food department.
    REMORSE: Now they’re both throwing things in the cart. A single licorice stick. A giant bag of lettuce. A chocolate bar. A container of beef stew meat. And- OWWWWWW! HEY!
    GAY PANDA: Remorse has the Oscar! We're going home.
    stitches, man!

upupandaway is offline Senior Member
    Dear Gay Panda,

I'm really enjoying your journal. I started at the beginning last week and am now about 150 pages in, which feels both rewarding and slightly daunting. I feel like I have set out on a path on which I can't turn back, and yet I like it.

Love,

Upup
    Last edited by upupandaway; 10-29-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upupandaway View Post
    I'm really enjoying your journal. I started at the beginning last week and am now about 150 pages in, which feels both rewarding and slightly daunting. I feel like I have set out on a path on which I can't turn back, and yet I like it.
    Hi, Upup!

The size of this journal is also daunting to me. I was excited when it hit page three! THREE WHOLE PAGES.

On a side note, I think I have actually managed to exhaust myself in writing. Never thought THAT would happen. Today I looked at Sigils II and thought UGH, NO MORE.

So, who's up for a trip to the pub in the Magical Bamboo Forest? LADY FRIEND??? Don't leave me alone with this horrible new show I discovered on Netflix called The Secret Circle.

And since I'm sick of writing and need an activity after the pub, I am forming the Tape Them Lips Shut club. Our first target is Lindsay Lohan, who wondered in a recent tweet why everyone was so panicked about Hurricane 'Sally' and demanded everyone stop projecting negativity and embrace positive thoughts and pray for peace.

And the hurricane obeyed.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and yea verily god did sayeth that the words from his drunken daughter's lips would be obeyed

but she only has so much power. such as keeping out of jail, that takes a fair bit of it.

Almighty LiLo can only do so much, let us say amen
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    GP, The Secret Circle wasn't great, and to make matters worse, they wrapped after one season leaving a lot unresolved.