Page 485 of 706 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 7058

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 485

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It ISN'T an "extra" hour of sleep. It is getting BACK the hour STOLEN from us by DST.

DST was trying to cram an extra hour of daylight into the business day. Actual standard time is going back to "normal".

spughy is offline Senior Member
    There is a large "human" sundial near the beach by my house (you stand where the line tells you to depending on the date and your shadow points to the correct time). Except that the damn thing is WRONG for the entire summer which is the only time that there is reliably sunshine for it to work, and tourists interested enough to stand on it. EVERY SINGLE TIME I walk by there I feel obligated to let the confused tourists standing on the thing, who are invariably going "Huh? But that isn't what time it is. Ed are you sure you're standing right? Move back a bit. No over there. Maybe put your arms out? I don't get this. Good thing we've got digital watches, ha ha ha" know what the deal is. Daylight savings, people. I'm sure you've heard of it. Sigh.

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    GAY PANDA: Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
    REMORSE: For Valhallaís sake, donít encourage them!
    RESOLVE: That tub of cracked mashed potatoes is so old that it has dinosaur fossils in it! No, Debauchery! Weíre not getting any of that!
    DEBAUCHERY: WELL, YOUíD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT TIME PERIOD!!! DIDNíT IT USED TO JUST BE YOU AND THE DINOSAURS AND THE CAVE PEOPLE ROAMING ANCIENT EARTH TOGETHER???
    GAY PANDA: Plus one for age slur.
    REMORSE: Minus one for historical accuracy.
    RESOLVE: I have the Oscar tonight, not you! No potatoes! Hey! Give that Oscar back!

DEBAUCHERY: IíM IN CHARGE!!! IíM IN CHARGE!!! IíM IN CHARGE!!! WEíRE GETTING THIS WHOOPIE PIE WITH THE FROSTING COBWEB ON TOP AND THESE APPLE TURNOVERS AND---
    RESOLVE: We are not! Hah, caught the turnovers!
    DEBAUCHERY: YOU MISSED THE WHOOPIE PIE WITH THE FROSTING COBWEB!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NOW, BACK TO THE POTATOES!!! HEY, NO HAIR PULLING---
    GAY PANDA: Wow, this is getting physical.
    REMORSE: Look at the potatoes while they scuffle, Panda. Just look at the crust.
    GAY PANDA: That is kind of gross.
    REMORSE: See how much easier this is when youíve eaten before you shop? You didnít have enough, but there is an inversely proportional relationship between how much you crave these things and how little youíve eaten for the day. So that is why the whoopie pie with the frosting cobweb landed in the cart, and also why you are walking past the potatoes without stopping.
    GAY PANDA: Last time they were crunchy. I ate them and hated myself for doing it. Did Resolve just shove that Oscar where I think she shoved it?

DEBAUCHERY: OWWWWWW!!! THE ONE DAY I WASNíT WEARING UNDERWEAR!!!
    RESOLVE: You never wear underwear! Crusty potatoes that have been sitting out for a million years arenít primal, dammit!
    DEBAUCHERY: WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PRIMAL??? YOU TOLD GAY PANDA THAT YOU ACHIEVED YOUR SVELTE FIGURE THROUGH HEALTHY EATING AND EXERCISE, BUT WE ALL KNOW ITíS LIPO!!! AT LEAST IíM HONEST WITH PANDA THAT FLAB IS FAB AND IíM CERTAINLY NOT LACKING IN THE LOVE DEPARTMENT LIKE YOU ARE, YOU BONY BITC---
    GAY PANDA: Ladies! I do try to maintain a PG rating for this journal, you know.
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT THE END RESULT HERE IS THAT I HAVE THE OSCAR ON MY PERSON---
    REMORSE: In your person, technically.
    DEBAUCHERY: ---SO IíM IN CHARGE!!!
    GAY PANDA: Plus one for Ďend resultí. Both disgusting and clever. No potatoes, Debauchery. Those really do look gross.
    DEBAUCHERY: I HAVE THE OSCAR AND IíM IN CHARGE!!! POTATOES AND WEíLL GO BACK FOR THOSE TURNOVERS AND--- OOOOWWWWW!!!
    REMORSE: And now Resolve has the Oscar again. Panda, letís just quit while weíre ahead. We can come back to the store another time and let you fail some brand new way.
    GAY PANDA: You're so snide, Remorse. Wow, that was a clobber! Debauchery got it back. I think this week is going to be a draw in the food department.
    REMORSE: Now theyíre both throwing things in the cart. A single licorice stick. A giant bag of lettuce. A chocolate bar. A container of beef stew meat. And- OWWWWWW! HEY!
    GAY PANDA: Remorse has the Oscar! We're going home.

Wow, it's just one of those news days that makes me want to turn off my computer. * passing out brain bleach to everyone *

Duckies, if you need something to scream about this Halloween, duck over to STFU Parents and enjoy Fright Fest '12!!!!!

Be warned. Once you see the cake, you cannot un-see it.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i know better, i saw facebook poo splatters enough to last me a lifetime over there

what happened that we need brain bleach?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i know better, i saw facebook poo splatters enough to last me a lifetime over there

what happened that we need brain bleach?
    Ugh, I opened up my news and there was the Mad Nanny Case (headline about how the six-year-old fought for her life), the sickening Republicans and Rape brouhaha (absolutely disgusting), and did you see how poor Lindsay Lohan is being maligned YET AGAIN with theft accusations on a movie set??? I KNOW!!!

Ah, and I also started my morning with an article informing me that Rod Stewart shoved cocaine up his pooper.

DID NOT NEED TO KNOW.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I just read your kitten post.
    There are no words...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I just read your kitten post.
    There are no words...
    Finally, years and years later, I have words for my parents on the kitten mill era. Actually, I just have a colorful italicized acronym followed by expressive punctuation - WTF?!?!?!

Lady Friend just fixated on how ugly that poor gray kitten was. Well, that's six hundred dollars of ugly, Lady Friend!!!