Page 473 of 699 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 473

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ZOMG, that cake just made me dry heave. The nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Re: Grizz...
    I got called a "TROLL" today.
    Seriously, Where? In your own journal?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Seriously, Where? In your own journal?
    No, nothing so bad as all that...

Some ladies were discussing menstrual and hormonal issues and he swooped in with his usual SPAMY rant, you know the one... ALL women's health issues are caused by IODINE deficiency!!!

I may have said that I thought he was overdoing it a bit, and he called me a TROLL!

So, yeah... he's back!

That inflatable unicorn horn for kittehs is COOL though...
    I wonder if it would make the news if I got like 20 of them and put them on random outside cats on Halloween?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Some ladies were discussing menstrual and hormonal issues and he swooped in with his usual SPAMY rant, you know the one... ALL women's health issues are caused by IODINE deficiency!!!
    Did he mention how fluffy his wife's boobs are? Every time I read that, I start giggling. I imagine them filled with poofy little white summer clouds and orbiting her head. And then I am sorry that I imagined it.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Fluffy boobs and that cake. Oiy.

I have really, really nice boobs. Just ask my husband. I do take kelp tablets occasionally. But, hey, I had nice boobs before I started taking kelp.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh good lawd noooo...

It was his standard copy and paste bit.... thank goodness.
    I've read just about enough creepy intimacy stuff from that one... no need for more.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I found the thread, and that lovely statement that all female problems are caused by severe iodine deficiency. Um . . . WOW. And then the trolls took over the thread. AGAIN.

Sleep is for the weak.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    285,000 words!

DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!! THIS IS JUST SO SHOCKING!!! WELL, FIRST OF ALL I’D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY FOR AWARDING ME THIS HONOR---
    REMORSE: Oh, for Valhalla’s sake. You didn’t win an Oscar. Gay Panda just put you in charge of the Whole Foods shopping trip.
    RESOLVE: I tried to warn Gay Panda that shopping at four in the afternoon when one has only eaten five pieces of bacon and three corn chips for the day was a recipe for disaster.
    REMORSE: And Panda didn’t listen to your sage advice. As I recall, Panda said something along the lines of SHUT UP I’M WORKING. So damn obsessive! Remember when Panda was eighteen months old and sorted the utensils in the dishwasher for an hour at a stretch? That dishwasher was the perfect babysitter for the OCD toddler.
    DEBAUCHERY: ---AND THE WONDERFUL CAST AND CREW OF DEBAUCHERY DOES DALLAS AND THE MPAA FOR THE NC-45 RATING AND MY MOTHER FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!!! I’M JUST SO IN LOVE WITH MY MOTHER RIGHT NOW!!! AND MOST OF ALL, I’D LIKE TO THANK GOD!!! I REALLY FELT GOD’S PRESENCE ON SET EVERY DAY---
    GAY PANDA: Debauchery, shut up and shop or I’m giving the Oscar to Resolve! Or that woman over there who just picked an olive out of the olive bar with her fingers and ate it.*
    RESOLVE: I don’t want an Oscar after Debauchery touched it.
    REMORSE: We can wipe it down with rubbing alcohol first.

DEBAUCHERY: ---AND I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ALL RIGHT, TIME TO SHOP!!! POTATOESPOTATOESPOTATOES!!! CAN WE GET THEM, GAY PANDA??? CANWECANWECANWECANWECANWECANWE---
    GAY PANDA: You’re in charge, not me. But those look really disgusting, Debauchery. That’s like three inches of hard, cracked yellow crust over a centimeter of mashed potatoes. They look like they’ve been sitting out for a week.
    DEBAUCHERY: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??? CRUST MEANS FIBER AND FIBER MEANS HEALTHY AND HEALTHY MEANS PRIMAL!!! THEREFORE CRUST IS PRIMAL AND LET’S GET THAT BIG PIECE OF TIRAMISU!!!
    GAY PANDA: Okay.
    DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG, THIS IS THE BEST SHOPPING TRIP EVER!!! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY???
    GAY PANDA: My poor meal planning equals your benefit. I wasn’t watching the clock and now it’s four and I’m famished. One day I’ll have millions and I’ll hire that grumpy Amazon chef who shoves three meals a day in my face and stands there tapping a nail-brush in her palm and looking stern until I finish them. What’s next on the Debauchery Shopping List of Horror?
    DEBAUCHERY: THAT WHOOPIE PIE!!! AND THOSE APPLE TARTS AND PEANUT-FILLED CHOCOLOVE AND A LICORICE STICK AND GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES---
    REMORSE: Ugh, I’m getting ill preemptively.
    RESOLVE: Me, too.
    GAY PANDA: Me three. I’ll get on the treadmill tomorrow and make myself eat a big breakfast before I turn on my laptop.
    DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING I TURNED ON IN MY MOVIE!!! THE CAST WAS NOTHING BUT 50 SHADES OF HOLLYWOOD HUNKS AND BY THE TIME I WAS THROUGH WITH THEM, WOO-HOO, LET’S JUST SAY THOSE FETTLES WON’T BE PUFFING FOR AWHILE---
    RESOLVE: Please don’t say any more.

REMORSE: Here, Debauchery, follow the bar of Chocolove to the register. Good girl.
    GAY PANDA: I read an article this morning about practicing self-compassion. I forgive myself for failing. I forgive myself for failing. I forgive myself for failing.
    REMORSE: I don’t forgive you for failing.
    DEBAUCHERY: OH, SHUT UP, REMORSE!!! NO ONE LOVES A SKINNY PANDA ANYWAY!!!
    GAY PANDA: Resolve, you win the Oscar tomorrow.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 09-29-2012 at 07:30 PM.