Page 469 of 703 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 469

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I actually have no clue what you're talking about. I just made up the part about her being pregnant, just to be funny. I think I caused you to read too much into it.
    Bad GingerTom!
    *gets out the water squirter*

No more Taylor Swift fantasies for YOU today.
    You are officially cut off for trolling.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    #4 is my favorite. Half the book. This person wrote half the book and hit publish. NONONO.
    IKR...

They were SUPPOSED to write one third of the book and then call it a "trilogy".
    Obvioulsy.
    What a FAIL!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    #4 has cojones the size of manhattan (en? an? i'm from tennessee, what do i know?) #4 KNEW that story was a winner so to keep the public from tearing themselves apart with the waiting, #4 decided to release it bits at a time

i imagine #4 as holding up bits of food to hungry dogs while laughing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I like when I read a book blurb that is entirely about how genius the writer is. The book is magical! The talent is enormous! This author should have his/her fingers insured! They go on and on in this vein for up to two paragraphs.

I like to read this because those self-published book blurbs are written by the author.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    their very words revive dead plants and cure cancer *nodnodnod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    You know, in that case...do you really even need to read the magic book? Since you know that it will cure everything the world round? I think I'd be intimidated to read it. I might somehow dirty up the magic...

Adarsya is offline Junior Member
    Dear GP, I have a confession. I was sleep deprived at my great grandma's funeral because I bought The Dammerung to distract me. And then I couldn't put it down! This was in June. So you magically distracted me from sadness. Thanks.
    I've been lurking on your thread since the last time I posted (in March?). My weightloss was goin very well for a while there. I was down to 185.4 on August 25. But then I attended a wedding and got completely inebriated that night and made bad food choices for the next 5 days with out of town guests. I ended up back at 189. I've been bouncing between 186-189 for nearly a month! It is my own evil Q. But it's much better than the 222.6 I was when I first found your journal.
    I've been having ice cream almost daily since August 25. So the fact that I'm hovering under 190 is pretty great. But I have been skipping breakfast nearly every day so I think this week I will commit to eating breakfast religiously. Maybe then I will have the willpower to just say no to ice cream. Thank you for sharing the Panda journey with us.
    And thank you who(m) ever introduced me to Sweaters for days and moves like jagger! (I always get who/m confused and backwards, sorry).

I would rather sleep on a pillow farted on by three thousand people than watch Glee's Season 3 Christmas episode ever again.

Take note.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 09-23-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsya View Post
    Dear GP, I have a confession. I was sleep deprived at my great grandma's funeral because I bought The Dammerung to distract me. And then I couldn't put it down! This was in June. So you magically distracted me from sadness. Thanks.
    I've been lurking on your thread since the last time I posted (in March?). My weightloss was goin very well for a while there. I was down to 185.4 on August 25. But then I attended a wedding and got completely inebriated that night and made bad food choices for the next 5 days with out of town guests. I ended up back at 189. I've been bouncing between 186-189 for nearly a month! It is my own evil Q. But it's much better than the 222.6 I was when I first found your journal.
    I've been having ice cream almost daily since August 25. So the fact that I'm hovering under 190 is pretty great. But I have been skipping breakfast nearly every day so I think this week I will commit to eating breakfast religiously. Maybe then I will have the willpower to just say no to ice cream. Thank you for sharing the Panda journey with us.
    I'm sorry about your great grandma's funeral. I'm glad Dammerung distracted you.

My food choices haven't been that great either over the past week, so I will be joining you in trying to clean up the menu! I got my Q down to 192.8 and then Chinese food happened, and then gluten-free pizza happened, and then . . . well, you know.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi all. I got my Q down to 184 and then Pillsbury biscuits and applesauce bread happened... 189 Monday morning... back to high fat, low carb, moderate protein for me.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)