Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 464 of 722 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 7216

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    *Stands to attention for Lady Friend and salutes*
    (which is probably quite fitting as Lady Friend may well have too sore a patootie to do anything but stand)
    Why thank you! I can't stand, but that's mostly due to sleep deprivation induced by night harvesting. The clippers induced only a small flesh wound ("Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!")

Carhartts only do so much protecting. Lady Friend deserves a medal for valour for her brave sacrifice to...

*bursts into giggles too*

I was trying, but now that I know the injury was not serious, Panda's giggles are infectious.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Ooooo poor Lady Friend!

As my husband says, "never put your tools in your pockets" (he's a mechanic) (and no dirty thoughts allowed about my use of "tools"). I asked him if he knew that from personal experience and he refused to answer.

<suppresses a snicker>
    <on behalf of Lady Friend and my hubby>

I learned the hard way to look where I sit. I sat on what I THOUGHT was an empty couch and stood right back up with a sewing needle in my butt. That little fucker HURT!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

When a GP book is purchased...

aaa.jpg
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

^ Why would this be so hard to find? I want one!!

I have a Nordictrack treadmill with a great, huge control panel, and no real place to put my laptop. I've seen some things offered out there, but they seem flimsy and awkward.

It looks like a drafting table set up overtop of the treadmill, so the mod would actually be really simple if you got a table that adjusted high enough or could build (or ask someone to build) something at the right height.

My friend did up an awesome Ikea hack for a standing workstation using one of their writing desks, a shelf, and those metal shelf spacer posts they sell. Functional, and it even looks good in her living room. No treadmill though.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

That treadmill...

**noooooo**
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

It was a haha joke people! GP has to spend time on the treadmill every time a book sells!

Where has my funny gone? I am disappoint.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Shop Now
    I knew it was a joke...
    I was joking too... but it looks like my photobucket link is broken. WTH.

Fixed it!
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.