Page 461 of 717 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 461

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Thankfully I'm fairly sure that Facebook is not a good adoption service.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Thank Valhalla.

Mrs. Magazine Time is an odd cookie herself. I met her once at a company party, in which she sat at a table with all of us and did not respond to questions with anything save two-word answers, which diminished over time to grunts.

If they do succeed in acquiring the baby they are advertising for, I hope she is prepared to do everything on her own while Mr. Magazine Time looks at magazines and wonders if the baby's room might have better feng shui if someone moved the crib from here to there. Get on that, Mrs. Magazine Time. The diaper change can wait.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately, there's probably someone out there who's willing to give their baby up to anyone who advertises on Facebook that they want one.

Too true :/
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Is Facebook this powerful? I had no idea!

Dear Facebook, I want a million dollars.

* waits eagerly *

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Well, in all seriousness, there are plenty of high school students who have been told they should become a psychiatrist. The present day high school juniors and seniors should graduate college just in time to begin treatment of Mr. Magazine Time, Jr. Wow! It's like a 10 year jobs plan! Contact the White House! Mr. Magazine Time just saved/created a job!
    LOL.

Thank you for doing your part to help the economy, Mr. Magazine Time.

It is nothing short of astonishing that a man like this commands a yearly salary of $100,000+. Even his bosses grouse about how little he does, but since neither likes confrontation, they don't fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Is Facebook this powerful? I had no idea!

Dear Facebook, I want a million dollars.

* waits eagerly *
    I think the difference is that there are far more people eager to part with a baby than there are those who are eager to part with a million dollars. A million dollars doesn't pee on you while you're changing it or scream for 48 hours straight.

Owly's Journal

A million dollars doesn't pee on you while you're changing it or scream for 48 hours straight.
    And it probably doesn't barf in your shirt pocket either. Thanks for the memories, Perpetually Sticky Panda Sibling. The drooling on my shoulder, the peeing in my face, the Diarrhea Meets Shag Carpet incident, the Day The Pocket Died, the booger fiesta, I was so ready to trade him in for a unicorn. Or a chocolate bar. Or a penny.

Stop. Covering. Me. In. Your. Fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    And it probably doesn't barf in your shirt pocket either. Thanks for the memories, Perpetually Sticky Panda Sibling. The drooling on my shoulder, the peeing in my face, the Diarrhea Meets Shag Carpet incident, the Day The Pocket Died, the booger fiesta, I was so ready to trade him in for a unicorn. Or a chocolate bar. Or a penny.

Stop. Covering. Me. In. Your. Fluids.
    Do we have the same sibling? Because that really sounds like my younger brother.

I used to upend the laundry basket on top of him and then sit on it.

Owly's Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I used to upend the laundry basket on top of him and then sit on it.
    NICE.

I had a bald spot from where he liked to yank out my hair. And I do not miss spooning all that baby food into his mouth and then scraping it off his chin and reinserting it into his mouth to get sloshed out again. All over his face, in his hair, on his hands, all over the high chair, all over me, on the floor, on his bib, on his clothes . . . yuck.

I need a T-shirt saying: I wanted a unicorn, but all I got was this sticky sibling.