Page 46 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 46

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    newlifejourney, your one-handed firepole dismount made me flinch. OUCH.

I didn't explain well in earlier posts what happened on the scale after the bread incident. It was more than a pound. I'd been bouncing between 187.8-188.4 up to the Drive-By Breading. The next morning, off barely a mouthful of bread, I had jumped up over 190. This quickly reduced back to 189-190, but I have yet, a week later, to return to where I was before the bread.

Good luck on getting the job! Maybe you'll get to work with a Roger of your own.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I thought I would throw this Panda-Sighting out there:
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

I love that picture, Griffin!!! The best part is the "save me" look on the cub's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    I only floss when I have something stuck in my teeth that I can't get out. Otherwise it's occasional brushing only.

I think I only get things stuck in my bottom teeth because they're not perfectly straight. Nothing ever seems to get wedged in my uppers like that.
    How funny, I have the same issue. It's the lower teeth that need attention, never the upper.

ItinerantChild is offline Junior Member
    Gay Panda, your research on the Danish Fat Tax is brilliant and much more educated that anything I have read here. Sadly, Tosser Cameron is contemplating the same tax here in the UK. Well, his purse is empty after all. So cheers. Let's raise a glass to our health. I think I'll go out and get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ItinerantChild View Post
    Gay Panda, your research on the Danish Fat Tax is brilliant and much more educated that anything I have read here. Sadly, Tosser Cameron is contemplating the same tax here in the UK. Well, his purse is empty after all. So cheers. Let's raise a glass to our health. I think I'll go out and get drunk.
    The research left me quite peeved over the several days that it took, because if you're going to pass legislation on nutrition, at least base it on sound science. It was quite frightening to see how many other countries are watching Denmark closely right now, and considering doing the same. My grocery bill is high enough, thank you!

Enjoy your booze; I'm headed out to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fright Fest to distract myself from the fat tax with rollercoasters and dorks in zombie makeup.

Dragonfly is online now Senior Member
    Waving hi! (your Aquarian, INFP, squat-loving, non-furry friend)

BTW...bread is NOT Food.

Once I convinced myself of this, life was trés simple.

Dragonfly is online now Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Waving hi! (your Aquarian, INFP, squat-loving, non-furry friend)

BTW...bread is NOT Food.

Once I convinced myself of this, life was trés simple.
    I should have known better than to visit his website. It just made me sad. Why can't I lose a pound a day? My scale hasn't budged for two weeks. In that time, I have had one mouthful of bread. So after reading his post, I'm having to remind myself that a one pound a day loss is a completely unreasonable expectation, since I am not made of Magic. He did seem to back off a bit in the later comments, saying the velocity of loss was contingent on other factors for some people.

What a thing to tell people! FAIL.

You're right, bread is not food. I told myself that at my restaurant dinner last night and didn't touch it.

PrimalCon New York
    Dear Bread Pusher:

Thank you for calling today to ask if I was still on the no-flour diet, instead of just coming over with bread and bread-related items.

1. Um, if calling this a no-flour diet is the only way it makes sense to you, then yes, I am. I'm tired of explaining what it really is.
    2. Yes, this means I won't be able to eat the baked goods you just made. They are made of flour. I am sure that they are delicious. But you can eat bread and stay 131 pounds. I eat bread and become 231 pounds. So I can't have them.

Yours truly,
    Gay Panda