Open
Page 453 of 722 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 7216

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Shop Now
    Yeah... peppers. Gotta love them.

Papercuts. Hate them. They just happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    A friend of mine once cut some hot peppers and then later that evening touched her ladybits. 'Nuff said.
    Yeah, I had a friend who had the same experience. Her girlfriend had to run a bathtub full of cold water for her to sit in for a while, to recover. Well, at least that's what they did once the (frightfully sympathetic, I'm sure) gales of hysterical laughter at the victim's plight had abated.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

If you've read/watched the movie of Stephen King's 'Dolan's Cadillac', you would be looking at that road construction in Nevada in a completely different way. Be glad you made it through alive! (Not that I think you have mob affiliations.)

Blackbird- for the first time, I am tempted by creme eggs. I blame YOU!

Huh. Now I have a legitmate reason to support my dislike of peppers. They're dangerous!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by goldie View Post
    gp, what do you read to curb carb cravings? I imagine that the donner party snacks were pretty lean and definitely no-carb.
    lol.

How GP feels after a potato binge:
    Depression Lies

Tonight I was wondering why the first bite of the roast I made was so resistant to prolonged chewing, and then I realized I'd left the string on it.

#pandafail
    #problemsolved
    #honestyisn'tflattering

I've done the very same thing GP and made a chicken without taking the insides out. You just hope that these little learning curves are when you are dining without company!
    Female 55
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Well, it's Q Time.

I almost couldn't bring myself to visit Satan's Scale this morning. Instead I stayed in bed and read the news and tried to sleep more. For a while I was successful at sleeping, but then I had to get up to let the Death Eaters out of their coop. All three of them hexed me on their way out. Imperio is holding a grudge because yesterday I threw some crab pieces into the yard to see if the chickens would eat them, but I didn't look where I was throwing and pegged Imperio squarely on the noggin with a crab leg. Then Avada Kedavra grabbed the leg and ran away.

But I said that I would weigh myself on September 1st, and sadly, it is September 1st. I stepped upon the scale and hoped the road trip hadn't shot me past 200 again, and I was pleasantly surprised to see my current Q is only 197.4.

We will ignore that I am still heavier than when I started this journal a year ago. IGNORE.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    How GP feels after a potato binge:
    YES, this is EXACTLY how I feel after a potato binge!!!