Page 445 of 699 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 445

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was the kid that would filch grapes from produce and eat them right there. Washing up was an afterthought in our house unless you were noticably filthy or it was bath time.
    Geek has caught that I forgot to turn the oven off after baking something or the burner was just BARELY turned on (stupid electric stove.) I rarely wash my hands unless I handle meat or go to the bathroom. I never scrub fruits or veggies, greens get a bath to get the dirt off them.
    I don't worry about what I might catch something from the ijit that had the handbasket before me because germs don't last that long on a dry, room temperature surface and if they do, I don't lick my hands anyways.
    What does worry me? Turning at a light, stop sign, or out of a parking lot. Too many ijits that won't hang up the damn phone or quit swatting the kids long enough to see my little grey car. Too much oilfield trash that has the reaction time of my dead grandmother from lack of sleep and gratuitous alcohol the night before. Too many assholes in pickups that don't know the laws of momentum. Too many special little snowflakes that think the stoplight/ stop sign/ traffic rules can't possibly apply to them.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i also triple check that i turned computer stuff off, double check that i turned the stove off/locked doors/locked car doors & pat my pocket every so often to be sure my phone didn't fall out mysteriously

cocaine can only fix so much
    LOLOLOL.

I'm also a pocket patter. That sounds so X-rated. But I'm just convinced my wallet has fallen out by some mysterious means.

Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    or was there?
    New Strain of Swine Flu on the Rise | Healthland | TIME.com

you could keep some Wet Wipes in the car or on your person. When japanese people get home, they immediately wash their hands and gargle. Also, it's perfectly acceptable to wear those masks in public, especially in crowded places. Pandaland!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I consider buying Wet Wipes for this reason, I think that I'm giving in to the OCD. And then everyone at Whole Foods will know I have it.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    If I saw you wipe off the Trader Joe's basket handle, using the wipes that they provide right there, I would just think that you were prudent. Lots of people do that, especially during cold/flu season.

Now, if I saw you wearing latex gloves while shopping, I might wonder a little...

Have you seen "As Good As It Gets"? (that one annoys me. Part of me KNOWS the question mark goes inside the quotes, but the other part says "that isn't the question - the question is outside the quotes") Anyway, I love that movie.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    Have you seen "As Good As It Gets"? (that one annoys me. Part of me KNOWS the question mark goes inside the quotes, but the other part says "that isn't the question - the question is outside the quotes") Anyway, I love that movie.
    One of the many subtle differences between UK and US English - the Brits punctuate like that. Perhaps you're a closet anglo?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member

buuuuuuuurn
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    hahahahahaha (going back to fix that because there were 2 h's in a row... sigh)

Panda, I always put the lowest weight in, and I never enter a higher one. IOW, if I weigh 145 on Monday, that's what I put in my (albeit written) journal. If I bounce around 145-148 for the next week or two or three, I keep entering 145. Eventually it goes down again. It's a cheat I guess, but I know I'm doing it, so if I see that I've been the same weight for 4+ weeks, I know I'm screwing up and need to see what I'm doing wrong (read: drinking too much).
    I have an app that graphs it 'cause I'm nerdy like that. I like being able to see the overall downward trend even when there are little bumps up now and then.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    One of the many subtle differences between UK and US English - the Brits punctuate like that. Perhaps you're a closet anglo?
    No, even in North American English usage, if it's the title of something and does not originally include the punctuation mark in question, the punctuation goes on the outside of the quotation marks.

</editorial pedantry>
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    You should get a small container of antibacterial hand gel and one of the blinged out holders for it that you could clip onto a belt loop or bag - Bath & Body Works has some great ones. That way you could clean your hands after touching carts and baskets.

PrimalCon New York
    Today's Q: 196.6