Page 443 of 699 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 443

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman.

The Bread Pusher was a saboteur and I'm very happy to see she hasn't appeared in awhile. I really really hate saboteurs.

I love the show Supernatural. The last season with the shape shifters eating people freakin' rocked. My favorite scene was the agreement with the demon and how the shapeshifters couldn't give up the U.S. because we're all so fat here.

OCD. Yeah, I have a bit. It gets worse as I get older. But mine isn't the germ one. It's the list one. I make lists. Then the lists are overwhelming, so I do nothing.

Cadbury eggs. Blech. Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.

Vampires. I want to be Buffy in a an Angel/Spike sandwich. I grew to love Spike. It's similar to the whole Beatle thing. As a young girl, I loved Paul best. As I matured, I grew to love John. Same with Angel and Spike, though I'd never throw Boreanaz out of bed for eating crackers (nor would I throw Gellar out of bed for eating anything).

I'm not a Scorpio, but I am a Taurus with a Scorpio rising. This makes me mellow with a side of bitch.
    Congratulations on making the end!!!

1. Bread Pusher is actually a really nice person --- she was just so excited about her culinary creations that it wiped out everything I'd told her about what I ate. (And lately she's cut down on her own bread intake and was shocked that she lost some weight. That cracked me up - she hadn't heard anything I said and needed to experience it herself.)

2. Supernatural is such fun. Right now I'm trying to get into Stargate Universe, but it's not happening. It's an entire ship of people I can't stand.

3. I am currently sitting next to a list that I'm ignoring!!!

5. Spike made me laugh. Especially when he wanted to strike back at the bad guys "for puppies and Christmas!" His love of Passions also entertained me. (And that he didn't glitter.)

6. LOL.

Today Gay Panda is being punished. Punished for the crime of one cup of white rice.

Q: 198.2

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Today Gay Panda is being punished. Punished for the crime of one cup of white rice.

Q: 198.2
    I have not checked my Q recently... it was a "new low" on Wednesday morning after a long battle of the bounce (you know that place where it refuses to find a new low and instead jumps about in the above 3 lb area for 2-3 of weeks to torment you?) the morning I went to see "ass shat Doctor". Then there were sad/bad feelings and a meal of delicious Chicken with Honey Glazed Walnuts which is a tempura Chinese dish, but I had no rice on the side... and later a pint of Ben&Jerrys 'Bonnaroo Buzz' flavor shared with husband (see what I did there... no rice = an all access pass to Ice CREAM!). There were other bad things on succeeding days because, ummm... that happens sometimes!

Yesterday, my first day 'high'...I think I was literally channeling Debauchery in Walmart, because these words came out of my mouth as husband stopped to look at the chocolate syrups, "Oh! The SpecialDark withthefuckingsugar!"
    I'm pretty sure my eyes were a little wide with glee, husband looks at me rather shocked and says "THIS?!" And a lady walking behind him (I'm standing facing him from the endcap, probably grinning like a mad woman) over hears this and starts giggling, I just smile at her and tell husband that she heard me and she's laughing, and of course she can hear me tell him that to and she giggles more... he shakes his head at all of it and puts the chocolate syrup in the cart.

It remains unopened in the Kitchen... he uses it in his coffee in the morning... I have no idea why I felt compelled to pipe in!

I never check my Q for about a week after these little slips.

But now I'm feeling better!
    The treadmill is actually looking rather Attractive!

On a side note... learning how to be 'high' in an acceptable manner in public may be a bit of a challenge... I don't have much of a filter even not 'high'. Or... I can just enjoy the ride! (And let husband deal with any weird fallout.)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I have not checked my Q recently... it was a "new low" on Wednesday morning after a long battle of the bounce (you know that place where it refuses to find a new low and instead jumps about in the above 3 lb area for 2-3 of weeks to torment you?) the morning I went to see "ass shat Doctor". Then there were sad/bad feelings and a meal of delicious Chicken with Honey Glazed Walnuts which is a tempura Chinese dish, but I had no rice on the side... and later a pint of Ben&Jerrys 'Bonnaroo Buzz' flavor shared with husband (see what I did there... no rice = an all access pass to Ice CREAM!).
    Oh yes, I know the dreaded bounce. So, so well.

What in the world is in Bonnaroo Buzz?! I've never heard of that flavor.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Found it:

Reminiscent of Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Bonnaroo Buzz's flavor is billed as, "Light coffee & malt ice cream with whiskey caramel swirls & english toffee pieces."
    source: Ben & Jerry's Bonnaroo BUZZ Ice Cream Flavor Debuts (PHOTOS)

Sounds good. Not a big ice cream fan, but I bet if it were melted it would taste good through a straw.

We all play head games.

OCD is nothing but head games. Intellectually, I knew that there was no swine flu on my hands from carrying the basket at Trader Joe’s on Saturday. But what one knows in the cool, rational part of one’s brain does not always mesh with the rough-and-tumble of one’s emotional part, and I sat in the car not wanting to touch anything and spread germs around. Again, I knew there was nothing there, and I had a long internal conversation about how stupid it was. But the creepy feeling persisted, and it was going to be a half hour or more before I could get home to the sink. So I wiped my hands on Lady Friend’s sleeve and said, “There, now YOU have swine flu instead.” Then she gave me the look. I still wanted to wash off, but some of the agitation faded.

Sometimes having a journal in which one strives for absolute honesty is very embarrassing.

There was nothing on my hands and nothing transferred to Lady Friend’s sleeve, but it’s a head game that allowed me to continue on through the errands without obsessing. Sometimes I win the battle; sometimes I lose. That was obviously a loss. I also play head games with Q when it’s being annoying, like today when I got up to a Q of 197.6. My body is still sad about that stupid one cup of rice. And this was annoying, so I got on the treadmill for an Hour of Pain and listened to Katy Perry and Evanescence and Glee and watched Dingleberry Squirrel* run around the fence and stare through the window at me. Then I weighed myself again and was 196.4.

I have no idea which one to enter into my iPhone app, the sad one or the happy one, but I like 196.4 much better regardless.

UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* You can guess why he has this name.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    up til not so long ago, i had a pretty high level of OCD running thru my veins

food not touching, frequent hand washing, putting things down in the same spots, needing things a certain way, nothing covering windows, turning cans around to face the same direction at the store, not liking lotion on my body, etc etc etc. i even bleached my mom's counters out of fear and agitation when she joked about the food she'd canned having botulism

it's calmed down a lot over the last few years

all i have to do is snort 15 pounds of coke a day
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sidewinder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    RE: OCD. I actually have CDO, which is like OCD, only the letters are in alphabetical order, as they are supposed to be!
    +1

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    all i have to do is snort 15 pounds of coke a day
    hahahahahaha (going back to fix that because there were 2 h's in a row... sigh)

Panda, I always put the lowest weight in, and I never enter a higher one. IOW, if I weigh 145 on Monday, that's what I put in my (albeit written) journal. If I bounce around 145-148 for the next week or two or three, I keep entering 145. Eventually it goes down again. It's a cheat I guess, but I know I'm doing it, so if I see that I've been the same weight for 4+ weeks, I know I'm screwing up and need to see what I'm doing wrong (read: drinking too much).