Page 442 of 703 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 442

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This is your brain on the iodine thread.

10 Safe-For-Work GIFs From Octomom's Bizarre Sex Tape

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    *sticks head in*

Hi Panda and all! Sorry I was AWOL--I was off at the Big Pharma Shill conference with Paleobird and just got back today.
    Hi, Owly!!! You're back!!!

P.S. We expect an excuse note from the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And guess what... I feel FABULOUS!
    I'm taking a new drug along with my other medication... and weeeeee!
    I feel good for a change! Just a bit high even, but it's LEGAL... and I've felt bad for so long I kinda feel like I'm owed some fun.
    That is so awesome! GO HAVE FUN. I just read about it in your journal. And I'm so self-absorbed, you wrote that you went to GP's office and I thought wait . . . I'm GP . . . then I hung my head in shame and realized you meant general practitioner.

Narcissistic Panda is narcissistic.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Hi, Owly!!! You're back!!!

P.S. We expect an excuse note from the conference.
    Well, I'm supposed to claim that I was volunteering for some music festival, but we all know that's just a cover story.

Also, I saw this guy play. So good.

“If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    That is so awesome! GO HAVE FUN. I just read about it in your journal. And I'm so self-absorbed, you wrote that you went to GP's office and I thought wait . . . I'm GP . . . then I hung my head in shame and realized you meant general practitioner.

Narcissistic Panda is narcissistic.
    As part of "having fun"... would suggesting high dose supplemental Lithium to a person over in Iodine be completely out of line?

Sea World is under consideration... I'm just a bit afraid that it will be too much too soon!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread64561.html

World of Warcraft has made a story of Panda's ancestral home?

And the "panda hunters" that drove you out, into the Magical Bamboo Forrest for hiding...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman.

I'd like to say it was because it was raining, but truth be told, I like hangin' out in my Eeyore jammies and reading whether the weather is raining or shining.

I took notes along the way, but I don't know if they'll make sense now. Here goes.

The Bread Pusher was a saboteur and I'm very happy to see she hasn't appeared in awhile. I really really hate saboteurs.

Fat women as invisible. I noticed it also. Right down to almost being creamed by cars in crosswalks. Interesting phenomenon.

I love the show Supernatural. The last season with the shape shifters eating people freakin' rocked. My favorite scene was the agreement with the demon and how the shapeshifters couldn't give up the U.S. because we're all so fat here.

"Gay Panda likes graveyards." The only photographs I've ever sold (which I guess makes me a prof'l photographer) were my cemetery pics. I live in New Orleans now, so cemeteries are part of the scene. I hang out at one close to my home and love it.

I only skimmed all the cat death stuff because the pain of losing my 14 year old best friend/kitty was too recent.

Observation: Gay Panda, you're smarter than shit! You don't know me, but I swear, I don't say this often.

OCD. Yeah, I have a bit. It gets worse as I get older. But mine isn't the germ one. It's the list one. I make lists. Then the lists are overwhelming, so I do nothing.

Cadbury eggs. Blech. Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.

The Addam's Family. Loved the tv show and the movie. All my clothes are black (except my undies) and my hair is dark and parted in the middle. Carolyn Jones was my idol as a child and I wanted to find a Gomez to marry. Totally supportive, totally rich, funny as shit.

Money. Paper money is filthy. Ewww.

I read Christine in an empty dark house. Scared the piss out of me. The Shining was one of the best movies ever.

Vampires. I want to be Buffy in a an Angel/Spike sandwich. I grew to love Spike. It's similar to the whole Beatle thing. As a young girl, I loved Paul best. As I matured, I grew to love John. Same with Angel and Spike, though I'd never throw Boreanaz out of bed for eating crackers (nor would I throw Gellar out of bed for eating anything). I think one of the hottest tv sex scenes was when Spike and Buffy boinked and brought the house down.

I'm not a Scorpio, but I am a Taurus with a Scorpio rising. This makes me mellow with a side of bitch.

Iodine. Nori. I'd rather get my iodine from food than a pill.

Of course there's more, but heck, I just spent the last week or ten days reading 400+ pages, and I'm slightly shit faced, so that's the best I can do.

And now I join the ranks of those who wait for updates.

Big hugs and smooches to you Gay Panda! I think you're probably a woman, and I have since page one. But if I'm wrong, that's cool because whoever you are, you're a smoochable babe!

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman....
    nodding...yup...cool..
    Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.
    yup...wait, WHAT?!? WTH did someone do in your mouth?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    o:

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    RE: OCD. I actually have CDO, which is like OCD, only the letters are in alphabetical order, as they are supposed to be!