Page 440 of 699 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 440

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    I've figured it out. It's bone.

Our bones have all been so weak and frail from eating CW, that now that we are Primal, after our initial weight losses, our bodies have discovered food for our BONES! We are busy building up bone matter, strengthening our frames, getting tough and strong on the inside.

Bones weigh a lot, you know.
    9006034.jpg

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Note that I fixed my previous posting. I'm NOT reading "shades", I'm reading "Greyscale"

I think I must have lost a few brain cells when I perused the "Iodine" and "Mindset" threads.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    Holy crap, it's turned into Crazy Person A arguing with Crazy Person B.

I feel like I'm watching a pair of psychotic sock puppets going at it. With iodine.
    It's HILARIOUS! Only also kind of sad, because now I'm never going to be able to recommend any newbie interested in Primal/Paleo venture into this forum. Too much of da krayzees going on ... *sigh*

Thank goodness we still have the safety of the Magical Bamboo Forest to hide out in.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been around here much because I have surpassed Q and have reached a new high score for myself. Only this time it wasn't ignorance. I watched myself indulge in destructive behavior because that's what I do when I hate my life. It's a different issue than yours, but I hear you. Weight issues suck and dealing with them sucks more.

I have been terribly lax in my reading of your stories, but shortly here, I'm going to have the time and mental capacity to spend on something more taxing than imgur. So hike up the Treadmill Pants. You're going to need them

*snicker* Bisexual Christmas tree. That's awesome. Right up there with how angels got stuck on the top of trees. Don't remember the whole joke- but suffice to say, don't piss off Santa
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    This morning after I seasoned and sautéed my usual breakfast of a one-pound brick of iodine, and laid it out on a fine white porcelain dinner plate with a gold filet border and carried it to the table on a large pewter platter hammered by happy little elves to give it that old-world finish, I remembered fondly of when I was in junior high and high school and used to do the same thing with my usual breakfast of a one-pound brick of chlorine.

Young Gay Panda was on the swim team for many years, and thus swallowed a lot of pool water.* A chemical analysis of the pool water would likely show great quantities of pee and Retin-A, and enough chlorine to make your skin sting. I didn’t really like swimming that much, but I was certain that I would be a massive failure in life if I could not get into college, and admissions offices for colleges wanted to know that I was a well rounded individual. So I beat back and forth across the pool to be well rounded and get into college and become successful, and I thought about Star Trek and how it is impossible to maintain a good hair part when one had to wear a swim cap.

This has nothing to do with anything related to primal, except I’m losing lots of what can only be water weight and that made me think of how much tainted water I swallowed** especially during the butterfly.

Today’s Q is 197.6.

UPDATE: (in explanation of *, **, and ***)

* By accident.

** Inadvertently.***

*** One of the swimmers on the team used to drink the pool water on purpose when he was thirsty, instead of going to the water fountain. Mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by avocadogirl View Post
    GP- almost done with "Toys". so glad I discovered your journal and books.
    Thank you!!!

I can't express how happy I am that Toys worked out as a novel. It was the most miserable short story I ever wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    Note that I fixed my previous posting. I'm NOT reading "shades", I'm reading "Greyscale"
    That caused much merriment here yesterday though, Lady Friend saying, "But you didn't write Fifty Shades of Grey!" and Gay Panda thinking I'd be a millionaire if I had.

And it's being made into a movie?

Save us.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I haven't been around here much because I have surpassed Q and have reached a new high score for myself. Only this time it wasn't ignorance. I watched myself indulge in destructive behavior because that's what I do when I hate my life. It's a different issue than yours, but I hear you. Weight issues suck and dealing with them sucks more.

I have been terribly lax in my reading of your stories, but shortly here, I'm going to have the time and mental capacity to spend on something more taxing than imgur. So hike up the Treadmill Pants. You're going to need them

*snicker* Bisexual Christmas tree. That's awesome.
    Mother Panda was SO not amused when I yelled that.

* preparing to hike treadmill pants * It's weird how they're still falling off when I've gone up so much.

Damn both our Qs!!! Is it your job making you nuts? Customer service and internal company dysfunction always made me wild.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Between being a whipping boy for the customers and one for the internal people- yeah- I'm so over this shit. Almost done, though Screw financial security. I want my soul back

Glad your Q seems to be coming back under control, though. Water weight or not, you're moving back in the right direction. Yay!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula