Page 44 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 44

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by dickzark View Post
    Gay Panda how did the transfer go im on the edge of my seat .also killing a chicken for food is not fun it is so much easier to buy it already done pluckig feathers is a horrible job .i have had cickens and they allways live out there lives to the end in comfort noisy or not
    I have to wait until nightfall before I can do it! It's still early in the afternoon in my time zone. She was oddly quiet all morning (perhaps she suspects), making me feel guilty, and then noisy all afternoon, making me resolved in my decision. If I lived in the country with no neighbors and had double-paned windows, I'd keep her. But it's hypocritical of me to criticize my neighbors for their noisy canines when I've acquired a noisy chicken. So she will live out her life making noise running around at my friend's place instead.

Day Four of Gay Panda's 30-Day Challenge

A: Read. Today the winds were young. Is there seriously going to be a mention of the wind 1-2 times every 4 pages of this book? And how does one tell the age of a wind? A few days ago they were ancient, and nothing in the plot explains how this changed. CHECK.

B: Exercise. Walked on the primal treadmill with 3 short sprints and hunted for the kitty to do heavy lifting. She had hidden after hearing Katy Perry on my iPhone. I changed the music to Ke$ha and she appeared, so I scooped her up and sang Take It Off with forced gusto to make her purr. Perhaps it is just sour grapes, since many more people would line up to see Ke$ha take it off than Gay Panda. Ugh, and I stretched. CHECK.

C: Agents. Successfully avoided for a fourth day. A guilt trip is beginning.

D: Floss. That belongs to tomorrow.

It is almost time to shackle Cruciatus and move her, and I will update you all tomorrow! Good night!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps it is just sour grapes, since many more people would line up to see Ke$ha take it off than Gay Panda. Ugh, and I stretched
    I dunno, man. The first time I saw the Tik-Tok video, my first reaction was, "Geez, I don't even want to know what you smell like!"
    Or maybe these are the women Disgusting Rob is so famously trysting with...
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    in a show of 'ugh... stretching' solidarity, i stretched after my workout too

not that that helps you any
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Day Five of Gay Panda's 30-Day Challenge

I aggravated a nasty old whiplash injury last night, so I'm on heavy-duty pain medication and too gorked to be on my computer for long. I should be back in a few days with posts, but will try to keep up as much of the challenge as I can.

A: Read. The winds did not appear in these four pages, disappointing me greatly. Instead, a dog bared his nasty fangs. Since you never hear of a dog baring his friendly fangs, I wonder if the adjective 'nasty' is truly necessary to convey the mood of the scene. CHECK.

B: Exercise. Didn't have to today, which is good, because I'm in too much pain anyway.

C: Agents. Finally, I have a legitimate excuse. Instead I watched/slept through two hours of Glee and four Daily Shows.

D: Floss. If the drugs don't knock me out first, this will get done. PREMATURE CHECK.

Hope all of you are doing well!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Best Wishes to Painful Panda!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Primal Barbie is offline Junior Member
    Yay! We can ALWAYS use more fabulous primals!

beachrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    The winds did not appear in these four pages, disappointing me greatly. Instead, a dog bared his nasty fangs. Since you never hear of a dog baring his friendly fangs, I wonder if the adjective 'nasty' is truly necessary to convey the mood of the scene.
    Hope you feel better soon.

Perhaps the nasty fangs are wearing a tramp stamp, ill-fitting tube top, thong and Daisy Dukes.
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's primal journal

I hope you feel better soon...and let us know why your old whiplash injury has been aggravated. My best guesses are 1) Cruciatus is not just all bark and no bite...(or in this instance, all cluck and no peck) did she put up a fight in the transfer? 2) Benign poltergiest pushed you down some stairs 3) you had to do a Matrix style move to avoid poo hurled by the poo hurler 4) Primal kitty coach has not been eating primal herself and the extra weight caused the strain during one of your bicep curls? I must admit, I am curious as to how you hurt yourself. Take care!

newlifejourney, those are all much more exciting reasons than the truth!

This is an old, awful injury I sustained from when I used to work in special ed. A lot of the students in my last year were violent, and my principal had a "the more, the merrier" policy and kept stuffing new kids into my classroom. Teachers and aides were frequently injured (some permanently).

Sometimes I sleep in a bad position or use the wrong pillow and knock everything seriously out of whack, which is what happened the other night. The pain isn't quite as bad today, so I'm hoping that I won't need any more drugs by tomorrow. Then I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming.

How is primal going for you lately?