Aww.. I LOVE that video.
    It's funny.
    Late to the party, but I love it too

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Aww.. I LOVE that video.
    It's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by primal me View Post
    OMG this was awesome and disturbing and oh so funny! Not for little eyes or ears so glad they didn't come up while I was watching it cause I couldn't put it down! Kinda like watching a train wreck, you know it's going to be bad but you can't look away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyheart View Post
    Late to the party, but I love it too
    you guys are seriously sick and twisted.

a little back story (hopefully i won't be chopped into little bits for telling you this). hubby and i were having a little spat, before he moved back here. I was feeling rather upset, and he was feeling upset at me for being upset (really frustrating defense mechanism of his). then he sent that video to me.

having never seen the video, he misinterpreted the lyrics to mean something else. i guess he was trying to be sweet and conciliatory, but fell flat on his face.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

a little back story (hopefully i won't be chopped into little bits for telling you this). hubby and i were having a little spat, before he moved back here. I was feeling rather upset, and he was feeling upset at me for being upset (really frustrating defense mechanism of his). then he sent that video to me.

having never seen the video, he misinterpreted the lyrics to mean something else. i guess he was trying to be sweet and conciliatory, but fell flat on his face.
    Now THAT is funny!

And a wonderful reminder to dudes everywhere.... WATCH the video before hitting the send button.

And, yes. It's possible that I may be just a little twisted.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Panda, I would love to read your horror story! I'm a huge Stephen King fan... anything like that?
    When Gay Panda was a Teenaged Panda Cub of about sixteen, this foolish bear decided while house-sitting to read Stephen King's It.

With no one else around.
    In a rainstorm.
    At night.

Let's just say that I did not finish it. Nor have I read much other Stephen King. So I cannot answer this question.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    When Gay Panda was a Teenaged Panda Cub of about sixteen, this foolish bear decided while house-sitting to read Stephen King's It.

With no one else around.
    In a rainstorm.
    At night.

Let's just say that I did not finish it. Nor have I read much other Stephen King. So I cannot answer this question.
    Given that response, I'd say "no."
    Speaking of Stephen King reading mistakes, I made a huge one. I decided to read 'Salem's Lot during dead week in college and then walk around with a friend at 2 in the morning. Yeah, I was wigging.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Dammit, just when you thought the new iodine thread was safe to visit, someone returned to fart in it.

::: dramatic sigh :::

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

With no one else around.
    In a rainstorm.
    At night.

I love Stephen King. I haven't found any of it to be so scary that I can't walk around at night alone. One book that freaked me out that I can't wait to read again is Bag of Bones. I slept with the lights on one night after reading it. It's about a ghost who haunts a lake area. She was raped and murdered and her daughter was drown while she watched by the very people who raped her b/c the little girl saw it (that part is most disturbing to me). Anyway, this ghost is seeking revenge for the descendents of these rapists by killing their daughters in every generation. The book is about a writer who learns of the curse and tries to stop the curse from taking place by apologizing to the ghost for the rapists' wrong doings and placing the spirits at rest. It was recently made into a miniseries of movies on TBS or something. I think it starred Pierce Brosnan or someone similar. Might read it again now that I'm done with It Starts with Food.

Literally LOL at this one.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    yeeaahhh...maybe it's funny now. at the time, I was appalled and after I convinced him that the video did indeed match the lyrics, he was horrified that he sent it to me. we agreed to forget that it ever happened.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I, um, had to sleep with the lights on after watching Jurassic Park. But I loved The Cell. I may be messed up in the head. Or- the costumes in The Cell were just totally awesome.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeeaahhh...maybe it's funny now. at the time, I was appalled and after I convinced him that the video did indeed match the lyrics, he was horrified that he sent it to me. we agreed to forget that it ever happened.
    And yet you remember... lol Typical woman (of which I am as well).
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)