Page 424 of 715 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 7150

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 424

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Panda you are on a roll!
    I really like horror... I can't wait!
    This is so much fun, for all my writing I haven't done much horror until this summer! And what a nice break after all the Talking About Our Feelings in the romance I wrote earlier this year.

How are you doing?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    This is so much fun, for all my writing I haven't done much horror until this summer! And what a nice break after all the Talking About Our Feelings in the romance I wrote earlier this year.

How are you doing?
    Hanging in there... keeping Debauchery at bay... and waiting for Hole in the Head Drilling times to arrive...
    Looking forward to the insane haircut part at least.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    waiting for Hole in the Head Drilling times to arrive...
    Bleh!!! I hope it goes well for you - my mother had to have shunts put in (after having an aneurysm and two strokes) when I was a teenager. I was so frightened watching her being rolled away on the stretcher. But the surgery went perfectly and she improved so much after it!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Apparently Debauchery came with me to the wedding I went to this afternoon. I ate not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR desserts. Perhaps not the best choice of "plus one" to bring to any event that involves a buffet.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Apparently Debauchery came with me to the wedding I went to this afternoon. I ate not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR desserts. Perhaps not the best choice of "plus one" to bring to any event that involves a buffet.
    Wow, Owly, I am proud of you! Buffets at weddings should be thoroughly enjoyed, even without the Fairy of Debauchery!
    Last edited by Lady Friend; 08-05-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    **SPOILERS** And by the way, that new horror series GP is working on is really good. I know it's GP's attempt at something trashy, but apparently this panda can't write anything that's not *good.*

Guess that doesn't really have any spoilers in it, but it made ya look, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    **SPOILERS** And by the way, that new horror series GP is working on is really good. I know it's GP's attempt at something trashy, but apparently this panda can't write anything that's not *good.*
    Do you have any idea how much schlock I've written in my life?!?

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    Wow, Owly, I am proud of you! Buffets at weddings should be thoroughly enjoyed, even without the Fairy of Debauchery!
    Seriously. The groom's mother (who was here for the wedding from Mexico) brought for-real flan. There were lovely meringues. I had picked up a gluten-free lemon jelly roll. And then my partner's cousin brought out some of his homemade ice cream.

Panda, when do we get to be horrified?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Do you have any idea how much schlock I've written in my life?!?
    Schlock rhymes with ***k... what's next, a REAL Bodice Ripper!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Panda, when do we get to be horrified?
    If anyone were to read it right now, they'd get to be horrified by my spelling and grammar errors.

The last in the trilogy should be finished by mid-September, and then Editing Time and Rewriting Time and Harassing My Beta Readers Time begins. That process will take a couple of months. Maybe I can horrify everyone in December? Hearing the song Santa Baby* in stores puts me in the mood for horror.

* I don't know why I hate that song as much as I do. It just makes my skin crawl.