Page 42 of 717 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 42

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    UPDATE: (in explanation of *) Aunt Panda had a passionate hatred of Scorpios. When hiring at her business, she would go through the applications and immediately throw out anyone born from late October through the third week of November. I would love to see a case like this tried in court. Astrological discrimination? I made one of the heroes in my series a Scorpio just to stick it to her. Aunt Panda, it’s relatives like you who make me hope that one day I’ll find out that I was adopted.

(in explanation of **) What do you think you’re looking at, Paper Target Man? That’s right, one big badass PANDA.

beachrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    However, it is still in the back of my mind some substance will trigger a metamorphosis into a non-fabulous butterfly of destruction.

In a few weeks, I'm going to a celebration. I want to have a margarita and a piece of pizza. I haven't had a drink since July, and pizza hasn't graced my palate since March. I fear that I will lose control, that the margarita paired with pizza will lead to total dietary chaos, and someone will find me huddled in a corner, stuffing my face with red cinnamon bears and sourdough bread and chocolate-covered pretzels and Coke and growling like a feral creature.
    I hope Lady Friend will take pictures. Then you can put them on the bread box every time Bread Pusher brings over another loaf.

Have your drink and 'za if you so choose, and I hope you enjoy them. I'm going strict for the winter and swearing off beer (formerly my drink of choice) for the indefinite future, since the last few times I've had one or two have really affected my allergies. However those were commercial beers and I also brew my own, so that's a triple silver lining (they don't seem to have the same effect, they are brewed to my tastes, and I have enough on hand to last quite a while even at the current rate of consumption, so possibly decades if I cut back).

I am guessing margaritas have a fair amount of sugar in them. Not that I've ever had a sweet tooth, but a very refreshing and relatively primal cocktail is a gin rickey: gin, a healthy amount of good lime juice, and seltzer water (club soda). Just a thought.

[...] So Gay Panda is a little afraid that posts will vanish after the 21st of this month, but not too afraid. On the chance that they do, please leave a threatening message after the beep. It will be a reminder that I am in control of what goes into my body, and a kick in the pants that I need to wipe the red cinnamon bear slobber off my chin and find myself a nice filet mignon.
    Now the suspense will mount for weeks!
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's primal journal

Quote Originally Posted by beachrat View Post
    Have your drink and 'za if you so choose, and I hope you enjoy them.
    I really, really hope that I have not lost my taste for pizza like I have for curly fries. I would like to keep that as a very, very occasional treat!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I heard that the Cadbury Egg molester and his new girlfriend both work for Nestle now. This means any processed food you touch might have been a part of their romantic endeavors. This includes margarita mix and cinnamon bears. Pizza is probably safe since it has been baked post-defilement.

Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    I heard that the Cadbury Egg molester and his new girlfriend both work for Nestle now. This means any processed food you touch might have been a part of their romantic endeavors. This includes margarita mix and cinnamon bears. Pizza is probably safe since it has been baked post-defilement.
    You win today's Gay Panda Funny Point! EWEWEWEWEW!!!!! You're sick, ottercat.

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    I like the Scorpio discrimination(being a Scorpio who discriminates against male Aquarians!)I was on my way home tonight after a meeting and was speaking to my co-worker..we were discussing another one of our co-workers whom I happen to like..I do however feel there is something just ever so slightly not working for me.When I got home it dawned on me...he is a male Aquarian!I knew there was a reason I wasn't 100% sold on him!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    You win today's Gay Panda Funny Point! EWEWEWEWEW!!!!!
    Hooray! nine more points for the bumper sticker!

You're sick, ottercat.
    *bows*

p.s. you need to link to your log in your signature so everyone can read Gay Panda and be FABULOUS
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    p.s. you need to link to your log in your signature so everyone can read Gay Panda and be FABULOUS
    Although this makes Gay Panda sound 100 years old, and Gay Panda is nowhere near that, I admit that I have no idea what you are talking about. Posting on a site is brand new territory for this dedicated lurker. Do what???

geostump is offline Senior Member
    My 3rd oldest sister is a Scorpio and we don't even talk. I also don't even say but maybe two-three times a year to my sister that is a Capricorn. I speak to my sister that is a Sag however.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Probably breaking ten copyright laws on accident since Gay Panda does not know any better how this works, I have added an avatar of my "Before" picture, back when I was 231 pounds. Told you that I looked like an engorged tick.