Page 416 of 703 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 416

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    off topic, enirely, but what on earth did Darth Friendly do recently to get banned? I rather enjoyed his little evil droppings scattered around the place. He was so clearly outrageous that whatever he said was said with joy and love, I thought. And now whenever I scroll back through a thread his name has banned next to it. I don't think he was banned last week - is this a hack he managed himself (just about the coolest thing he could do I should think: "don't like me? tough titties, I'm banned already! mwhahaha")? Did he and Grizz have a death match - in which case why did he lose? These threads are so often beyond bonkers rude I cannot imagine how he got himself banned.
    Sorry, Panda, for choking up your journal with my curiosity, but I'm gagging (to know) like a Kardashian in a home movie...

sidewinder is offline Member
    I was wondering the same thing about DarthFriendly. His recent posts didn't seem any more offensive than normal.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Darthfriendly was banned? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    but I'm gagging (to know) like a Kardashian in a home movie...
    That's good stuff. I actually lol'd. Good job Badgergirl.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

bellajgw is offline Senior Member
    Gosh, I wanted so badly to post to that Iodine board, but I really didn't want to open up that can of worms. All I saw was his comment about liberals and I almost lost it. Had this been 3-4 years ago I would have gone on the war path, it would have suffocated me, I would have been engulfed with rage.

Today I can just think of how ridiculous Grizz is, how miserable his wife must be (especially with him telling all the interwebz how full and perky her breasts are now....ick), and how the people in his life must be absolutely thrilled (sarcasm) with his ability to articulate his thoughts and personal assumptions in a manner that is unbiased, thoughtful, and respectful of others' differing opinions (enormous sarcasm).

After all, if it wasn't for the conservatives pushing sugar, grains, and their own money-making, uber-capitalist, big-business-over-small-farm agenda on this country over the last....60+ years, the liberals wouldn't have to try to push ridiculous laws and stipulations over what people buy, eat, drink, etc. Using Grizz's assertions that the conservative's refusal to interfere with a person's rights like the liberals do makes them better/right, I'd like to hear his explanations as to those same conservatives' vehement and blatant hatred for my recognized marriage to my same-sex partner and all their attempts to dissolve our legal marriage and make us second-class citizens with different rights than everyone else in this country.

And I'm done. (washes hands of it)

Thank you for the space to voice my frustrations.....I adore you and your blog GayPanda!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I just wanted to let you all know that Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating on, um, his name escapes me. As usual.

My first thought on reading this shocking, appalling, world-ending piece of news was "there's a second guy out there that wants her? Amazing."
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Here's a theory...

I bet Grizz doesn't even HAVE a wife, much less a wife with perky boobs... I bet he made her up.

Or he had a wife and because she refused to use the Iodine, he chopped her up into bits and put her under concrete in the basement.

After dumping a 5 gallon bucket of iodine over her body.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

avocadogirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Here's a theory...

I bet Grizz doesn't even HAVE a wife, much less a wife with perky boobs... I bet he made her up.

Or he had a wife and because she refused to use the Iodine, he chopped her up into bits and put her under concrete in the basement.

Jenn wins the interwebs today! Hilarious. I can't even bring myself to go back to the iodine thread.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    That's good stuff. I actually lol'd. Good job Badgergirl.
    I watched it... she didn't even choke once... she did it like she was eating a Popsicle, but completely BORED.
    It was not a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know that Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating on, um, his name escapes me. As usual.

My first thought on reading this shocking, appalling, world-ending piece of news was "there's a second guy out there that wants her? Amazing."
    Maybe it's the mouth ALWAYS open thing... they figure they are guaranteed some Kardashian home movie action since she is a mouth breather.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Here's a theory...

Lawls
    +1 for internetz WINS!
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-26-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I watched it... she didn't even choke once... she did it like she was eating a Popsicle, but completely BORED.
    It was not a good movie.
    As someone who's uncommonly good at it but doesn't like doing it, I can relate. It is boring. The only good thing about it is the confirmation that I'm awesome at it. And it especially sucks when you are going to town mindlessly with your jaw half falling off and thinking to yourself "Damnit, this dude's going to be so worn out after this that I'm gonna get absolutely nothing in return. Fuck you, dude."

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -