Page 408 of 703 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 408

  1. #4071
    jenn26point2's Avatar
    jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,697
    Primal Fuel
    That sounds like my house! lol Not the food part but the randomly finding things that have been missing forever... I wish I could randomly find my house keys which have been MIA since about March...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)




  2. #4072
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Meh... I guess Debauchery stays with me then. *sigh*
    She has steadily been trying to make me OD on mangoes since the Russian Circus came to town.
    I was kind of hoping that when the Circus left it would take Debauchery with them, but no.
    Alas, the little imp needs no circus help at all to spread her evil fairy dust!

    Someone please pry the fruit out of my hands!
    Or don't... that 4lb bag of frozen mango chunks is on it's last leg anyway.
    And the scale is angry. So angry.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  3. #4073
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Meh... I guess Debauchery stays with me then. *sigh*
    She has steadily been trying to make me OD on mangoes since the Russian Circus came to town.
    Debauchery was all set to pull a Potato Stunt at the store, but they didn't have them. (Thank you, Valhalla.)

    I think the Iodine Thread has finally become so ludicrous that I am bowing out of even lurking there. I wish there could be space for calm and rational (and scientific) discussion on iodine, but that is simply not the place to go, and the personal attacks really got on my nerves today. Did he block you?

  4. #4074
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,046
    of course he didn't, that's how he knows there is always a trolly dissenter disparaging his and his honored guests' scientific research
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  5. #4075
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Debauchery was all set to pull a Potato Stunt at the store, but they didn't have them. (Thank you, Valhalla.)

    I think the Iodine Thread has finally become so ludicrous that I am bowing out of even lurking there. I wish there could be space for calm and rational (and scientific) discussion on iodine, but that is simply not the place to go, and the personal attacks really got on my nerves today. Did he block you?
    MANGOES... frozen mango deliciousness!

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    of course he didn't, that's how he knows there is always a trolly dissenter disparaging his and his honored guests' scientific research
    And this...
    As far as I know he has not blocked me yet (I've been reading other stuff this evening...)
    He just keeps making personal attacks and warning me every time I try to inject a modicum of rational thought into something... in a completely polite way.
    I have to admit that I'm getting a bit bored with it.
    Grizz seems to be completely and totally immune to logic.
    Trying to have some effect on the tone over there is a bit like beating a skeksi with an ugly stick... Nothing is gonna change.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  6. #4076
    Sigi's Avatar
    Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    In the past month, I finally discovered a spirit that could get me on the treadmill: gratitude.

    ...

    It occurred to me that without primal, all of my writing would still be sitting in my computer, as it has been for years. It is a thrill when every few days a reader picks up a book or short story to try out, and I take that thrill to the treadmill. Without primal, that would not have happened. I am grateful for the small ways in which my life has changed.

    You don't need to be grateful to us, dearest Panda - it is *we* who are grateful to have you.

    That said, I just bought Runefool (frightfully sorry that I didn't realise it was available earlier!), so GET ON THAT TREADMILL, PANDA!! BURN, BABY, BURN!!!

    But only if you really want to.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

    Oscar Wilde

  7. #4077
    Sigi's Avatar
    Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Someone please pry the fruit out of my hands!
    Or don't... that 4lb bag of frozen mango chunks is on it's last leg anyway.
    And the scale is angry. So angry.
    LOL!

    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

    Oscar Wilde

  8. #4078
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadogirl View Post
    My kids watch King Fu Panda a little too frequently but I like it (as compared to other movies). What strikes me is a scene where the stronger character belittles Po and says "but you're just a big, fat Panda." Po responds,"yeah, but I'm THEE big, fat panda."

    My oldest loves that scene because he's small for his age and was dismissed by his soccer coach. He then ended up scoring the most goals. He says "I'm THEE littlest kid on the team."
    I love this!

    One of my siblings was obsessed with Little Mermaid around the age of four, which I think our television played every single morning for a full year. I had those songs down.

  9. #4079
    Owly's Avatar
    Owly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And this...
    As far as I know he has not blocked me yet (I've been reading other stuff this evening...)
    He just keeps making personal attacks and warning me every time I try to inject a modicum of rational thought into something... in a completely polite way.
    I have to admit that I'm getting a bit bored with it.
    Grizz seems to be completely and totally immune to logic.
    Trying to have some effect on the tone over there is a bit like beating a skeksi with an ugly stick... Nothing is gonna change.
    If you pop over to the scabies thread, you'll find an extra-special bonus post with Grizz diagnosing someone with Morgellons via the magic of the interwebs.

    Yes, I can see what a high value is placed on quality research and scientific evidence! Also, chemtrails.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

    Owly's Journal

  10. #4080
    Owly's Avatar
    Owly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I love this!

    One of my siblings was obsessed with Little Mermaid around the age of four, which I think our television played every single morning for a full year. I had those songs down.
    One of my brothers had an obsession with Yoshi from the Mario Brothers games. I can still hear the music on an endless loop in my head whenever I think of it.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

    Owly's Journal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •