Page 398 of 717 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 398

sidewinder is offline Member
    Gah! I STILL had extra words in there after 2 edits. WTF fingers not listening to my brain?

Periwinkle is offline Senior Member
    That Fairy gets around...today I had a visit from her sister, the Fairy of Self-Sabotage who tied me up and forced me to eat pizza and chinese food. Planning to show her the door in the AM.
    It's just another day in paradise
    As you stumble to your bed
    You'd give anything to silence
    Those voices ringing in your head
    You thought you could find happiness
    Just over that green hill
    You thought you would be satisfied
    But you never will-
    Learn to be still
    -The Eagles

You've got one up on me Periwinkle. My plan is to just finish eating all the crap I've bought recently and THEN I'll get back on the wagon. Half a CPK pizza, half a warm butter cake and 3 beers to go before the purge (binge?) is complete...

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Half a CPK pizza
    My arch nemesis......

I used to INHALE those thai chicken pizzas. INHALE. I loved them.... At one point I was eating one those small freezer-section CPK thai chicken pizzas for lunch every day while watching my daily Star Trek marathon. Good times.

Of course, I was also functionally housebound, had no friends, and was ~245lbs.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

I can eat a whole CPK greek pizza w/ avocado in one sitting. Yesterday I made a more sensible choice and ordered a Hawaiian on thin crust. Thin crust is slightly lower carb at least. Although that was surely cancelled out by the half a warm butter cake...

Yeah, there's just no way to frame that to make it look like a good decision...

Tonight I'm going to see Magic Mike where I will likely indulge in popcorn and another beer. Oh Resolve, I could SO use a visit. Someone needs to reign in Debauchery!

Periwinkle is offline Senior Member
    It is easier to kick her out since I didnt actually bring anything into the house. It was all eaten out. Back on track this am with homemade sausage, eggs, strawberries, blueberries and pecans with water. The CPK pizza sounds tasty.
    It's just another day in paradise
    As you stumble to your bed
    You'd give anything to silence
    Those voices ringing in your head
    You thought you could find happiness
    Just over that green hill
    You thought you would be satisfied
    But you never will-
    Learn to be still
    -The Eagles

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    Back on track this am with homemade sausage, eggs, strawberries, blueberries and pecans with water.
    That would be a straight-up cheat binge for me. It's funny how we're all on different diets even on the same site.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    must be something in the air. when hubby came home, my primal cupboard became filled with junk, and of course i had to add my own Gluten Free junk to go with it. so in the past week, i've eaten a number of "magnum" triple chocolate ice cream bars, chocolate GF cupcakes, French Meadow GF brownies (oh so chewy and soft!), untold amounts of dark chocolate, cassava and BBQ potato chips, honey-sweetened tea, sweetened blended coffees with cream... i *think* that's it. now i'm looking rather doughy and i've run out of junk food that i find appealing (there's still whiskey and corn tortilla chips, but i don't like those). fork in the road? i could be good, or i could run out and buy more junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    That would be a straight-up cheat binge for me. It's funny how we're all on different diets even on the same site.
    Really? How so? Don't see anything there that's a cheat...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    It is easier to kick her out since I didnt actually bring anything into the house.
    I just have 3 Atwater Dirty Blondes left in the fridge, a little bit of all natural ice cream that I normally keep as part of my 20% because it's not binge-inducing, a bag of blue corn chips and a box of GF pasta left at home to tempt me. The GF pasta won't get used for a while and I'll probably pitch the last of the corn chips once I finish my jar of salsa. The real trouble lies in the beer, but that should be gone by Monday.

Then away with you Debauchery! I won't be subject to your shenanigans any longer!