Page 397 of 717 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 397

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Just take Debauchery with you on the boat! (S)He's way cooler!
    Debauchery was at my house Sat and Sunday ... she made me eat big wedges of chocolate ganache covered cheesecake, and LIKE it! I do LOVE that Debauchery.

You just keep going Panda... you can dooooo eeeeeeeeeett!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

sidewinder is offline Member
    Whew! Just spent the last couple weeks of spare work moments reading this whole thing. There were a lot of spare moments. I'm in the thumb twiddling phase of the fiscal year as I wait...and wait...and wait for information from another department whose head maybe be a relative of Mr. Magazine Time.

On one hand, I'm sad that I now have to wait for new posts. Although I hear bloodorchid has boobies in her journal. How promising! On the other hand, being on a different time/space continuum from Panda meant whenever Panda had a craving, I had a craving. But mine hit at an accelerated pace. When GP wanted potatoes in February, I wanted them (and bought & consumed them) last week. When GP mentioned beer, I bought a couple six-packs over the weekend (still 3 left). There were also pizza indiscretions (today). Debauchery's twizzler lasso has been so busy here! Perhaps now that I'm caught up, my misbehaving will get back under control and I can shed these few pounds that have found their way back to my midsection.
    Last edited by sidewinder; 07-12-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Past v. present tense. Extra words.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    It's good to proofread and edit your posts in Panda's world. As a writer, Panda might get upset (I hear Panda is easily swayed with mashed taters though, so you should be ok).

Cori, that is the funniest thing I have seen all week!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    okay, i've been in the dark too long. who is Debauchery and how can i get her to randomly show up at my house with ganache-covered cheesecake?

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You haven't met Debauchery?

OMG HOW DID YOU MISS HER TWIZZLER-LASSOOING ALL THE CHOCOLATE INTO PANDA'S CART!!!!!!

She's been making housecalls to me, too. Without the ganache. The wench.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    The story of ganache covered cheesecake is over in my journal... Debauchery made me do it, AND gloat/be snarky a bit about it as well.
    She is my kinda girl!

Since you obviously haven't read ALL of nearly 400 pages of Gay Panda's journal... just type 'Debauchery' into the forum search for a crash course in awesome non-Primal promoting fairy-ness.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    maybe tonight i'll catch up.

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Word Count: 25,002!!!

Take THAT, Lady Friend! You will not stop me from achieving my completely pointless goal of a NaNoWriMo summer!! If I get through 2,500 words on Friday and on Saturday, I don't have to write a word on Sunday and can drink margaritas with impunity while yelling at the fish to escape everyone's hooks. It's a trap!!!

And in whatever state I find myself on Monday, I can return to the puny 2,000 word daily goal.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    I'm in the thumb twiddling phase of the fiscal year as I wait...and wait...and wait for information from another department whose head maybe be a relative of Mr. Magazine Time.
    NOOOOOOO! I'm sorry you have his relative there! I was worried that I'd run into him at the tractor pull last week. Every time I see him, I want to scream why do you make six times what I made at that company when you do one-sixth the work?!??!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Edit: one-sixth is being generous. Taking pictures of the inventory and making a YouTube video out of them is not work.