Page 393 of 703 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 393

  1. #3921
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,089
    Primal Fuel
    i feel sorry for those babies

    maybe a call to child protection in cali from tn wouldn't be considered crazy

    'no ma'am i do not believe those children are in a safe environment, yes i do know you've had people visit her about that, no i do not think you should have left them there...... no i live in another state, why?'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  2. #3922
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Obviously, I'm not working very hard today.

    Highlights from a recent Octomom interview (which I read so you didn't have to - you're welcome):

    1. She wants to try a reality show, but she's never wanted to be in the entertainment industry.
    2. "My mind is that of a child." (Oh, duckie. I think that is the most honest thing I have ever heard you say.)
    3. Because men can't have babies themselves, many of them hate Octomom because she can. (Um...)
    4. If she hadn't been catapulted into the public eye, she'd be getting a Ph.D. right now. (With 14 kids under age 11?)
    5. Why don't people get that she is just a regular, struggling mom who wants the best for her kids? (Why, Valhalla? WHY?)

  3. #3923
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,089
    just like she did porn to help her with her intimacy issues *sage nodnodnod*

    and does gigs at strip joints

    and will most likely be riding that pony (ie; penis) full on soon enough because she has more intimacy issues
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  4. #3924
    jenn26point2's Avatar
    jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,729
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    just like she did porn to help her with her intimacy issues *sage nodnodnod*

    and does gigs at strip joints

    and will most likely be riding that pony (ie; penis) full on soon enough because she has more intimacy issues
    Yeah, what she said!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)




  5. #3925
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    3. Because men can't have babies themselves, many of them hate Octomom because she can.
    I think this one fascinates me the most. In the impossibly tangled silver Christmas tree garland of her neural pathways, she has linked male anger to womb envy. Where is Freud when we need him? So then to what does she attribute female anger?

  6. #3926
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,089
    jealousy over her bodacious knockers!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  7. #3927
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    jealousy over her bodacious knockers!
    All right, female readers of FABULOUS, raise your virtual hands if you are jealous of Octomom's 'bodacious knockers'!!!

  8. #3928
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    And male readers of FABULOUS, do the same if you have Octomom-related womb envy!!!

  9. #3929
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    All right, female readers of FABULOUS, raise your virtual hands if you are jealous of Octomom's 'bodacious knockers'!!!
    Umm, no.

    But I do have penis envy.
    I think that is a different subject though...
    I wanna write my name in the sand dammit!
    And NEVER have to contemplate backing into hover mode inside a public toilet or porta-john again!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  10. #3930
    Tala Mosi's Avatar
    Tala Mosi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North end of Alabama
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Lest anyone suggest that I have simply not found the right exercise, let me stop you right there. I have tried aerobics, water aerobics, regular yoga, affirmation yoga, Super Power yoga, volleyball, baseball, softball, soccer, walking, dog walking, power walking, jogging, running, sprinting, weightlifting, swimming, football, basketball, ballet, tap, ballroom, bowling, cliff climbing, Pogo sticks, hiking, judo, ju-jitsu, skateboarding, biking, stationary biking, jump roping, shotput, tennis, gardening, and pillow fights. The only exercises in my life that I found remotely rewarding were hurling javelins and smacking the most obnoxious of the Sticky Panda Siblings on his ass with my beloved plastic knight’s sword. It delivered a viciously stinging slap, had a fantastically etched guard and the most delicate apple of a pommel, and it came in a gold scabbard.
    Thanks be to all that exists!! There is someone else in the world who holds exercise to the low level of esteem that I've always felt was its rightful place in the hierarchy of what other people think I should be doing with my time.
    "There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •