Obviously, I'm not working very hard today.
Highlights from a recent Octomom interview (which I read so you didn't have to - you're welcome):
1. She wants to try a reality show, but she's never wanted to be in the entertainment industry.
2. "My mind is that of a child." (Oh, duckie. I think that is the most honest thing I have ever heard you say.)
3. Because men can't have babies themselves, many of them hate Octomom because she can. (Um...)
4. If she hadn't been catapulted into the public eye, she'd be getting a Ph.D. right now. (With 14 kids under age 11?)
5. Why don't people get that she is just a regular, struggling mom who wants the best for her kids? (Why, Valhalla? WHY?)