Page 392 of 717 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 392

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    UPDATE: (in explanation of * and **)

* While going through my cubhood diary last month, I rediscovered my high school freshman year ID. YIKES. The part, ducklings, the part. We will not even discuss the shirt I had on.

** Lady Friend calls me The Magic 8-Ball of Doom for a nickname.

PART THREE TUESDAY DUE TO NANOWRIMO INSANITY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Here's a little Pandaloonery (with added Spiffy Slide-ish element) for your general entertainment:

http://www.neatorama.com/2012/07/04/...as-on-a-slide/
    I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! It's Spiffy Slides without the water and without Lifeguard Panda at the top saying in a monotone, "Have a Spiffy Slide. Have a Spiffy Slide. Have a Spiffy Slide."

Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    One of the few times I was fast was when I was flushing the toilet. I was convinced a demon would come out of the toilet once I flushed, so I'd do my business, wash my hands, stretch as far away as possible and flush. Then I'd run as fast as I could away from danger.

Somehow, I completely understand your fearing the number 22. I always thought the number 3 was evil and out to get me.

Off to the woods with my son to walk off these angst. Thank you for posting again, GP, it's been a dry week without your lyrical prose.
    Oh, I hope you did indeed walk off the angst!!!

I'll always wonder what random event happened when I was seven or eight that triggered the fear of 22. For a long time I worried about turning 22 years old and what that might mean, and then I finally did, and of course nothing happened. It was actually a pretty nice year.

I thought the demons lived under my bed, so I was very careful not to step too close to it. Then one of my brothers and I got bunk beds and I had the top one, which suited me fine since the demons would eat him instead.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I thought the demons lived under my bed, so I was very careful not to step too close to it. Then one of my brothers and I got bunk beds and I had the top one, which suited me fine since the demons would eat him instead.
    Isn't it nice when siblings turn out to be good for something?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I developed a huge fear of turning 34 as an adult because of a thing that happened when I was a child.
    I managed to somehow keep myself on eggshells most of the entire year... anxiety, sick to my stomach, horrid mental health year.
    I actually had it down to the day/week during the year that I became older... I didn't really function at all that week.
    And then my birthday came, and I lived... and I slowly got over being older than my mother ever got to be.
    Or at least I stopped fearing it.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    Wow Gay Panda…I just joined the site last week and I just read this whole journal in about 5 days. I think my eyes might fall out. You are a very eloquent writer and it was better than many books I have read.

First I want to say Thanks! I am losing weight so SLOW! It was reassuring to hear that others lose weight slowly too. I kept feeling like something was wrong with me when I gave up wheat and the pounds failed to go poof! It has been three weeks of primal and no poofing is going on here.

I cried again when PC kitty passed away.

Speaking of marshmallows…did you know that they blow up in the microwave? We used to draw little faces on them and then watch the faces go from tiny little surprised faces to giant faces full of terror and then they exploded
    Hi, Periwinkle!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying FABULOUS! Now go put your poor eyes back in; somewhere along the way, this thread turned into a dinosaur. I love the marshmallows-in-the-microwave story - if I had a microwave, I would be very tempted to try that out today.

I still miss my Primal Coach Kitty. She was just the most wonderfully weird cat, and now Benign Poltergeist doesn't know what to do with itself except hide my cell phone and the melon baller. (And has anyone seen my old Rune notes? Um, I need those.)

Losing weight has got to be one of the most frustrating and obnoxious things known to humanity. I searched for that secret carb number, too...

Well, I was about to write something more there, but my Harry Potter chickens are suddenly at war outside and Gay Panda must investigate.

And in Gay Panda's Entertainment News, the planet has lost a Borgnine, gained a Kardashian, and Octomom has become a rapper.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    And in Gay Panda's Entertainment News, the planet has lost a Borgnine, gained a Kardashian, and Octomom has become a rapper.
    *twitch, twitch* This might be the end of reality, folks.

THE END TIMES ARE COME!!!!!!!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you know how i'm all 'let people do what they want and don't infringe on rights and don't be sucky'?

i really do wish someone would come in and get those kids out so she can keep riding her train wreck and they can have normalcy and not poop outside pantsless in 60 degree weather
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    ... and they can have normalcy and not poop outside pantsless in 60 degree weather
    Yes, because this is the first symptoms of non-normalcy. I read it in a pysch book once. Pooping with pants on in 60 degree weather is actually a good sign too, it seems.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.