Page 381 of 703 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 381

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    At our wedding, my parents did up our car with "She got hers, now he'll get his."
    I also went as slip and bra Janet to a Halloween midnight showing one year. Brrrr...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh... I didn't even get into my Reef fish.
    I have a pair of Ocellaris Clowns named Mac and Cheese (the female is larger, thus the 'big Cheese) Both 9y/o!
    I have a Royal Gramma named Fuckweasel (Fuchsia=fuckweasel color).
    A pair of Ocellated Dragonets named Birdee and Justin (Hope Floats... because they are like cute little sparrow fishes).
    A Yellow Watchman Goby named Mr. Manhattan... this one is obvious right. Also 9!
    And a little Bicolored Blenny(my newest addition) named Mr. Peepers... he has little antennas and BIG eyes up high on his head... and inspires me to sing "jeepers, creepers, where's you get those peepers..."
    And more...
    Stupid, a yellow tailed blue damsel, lives forever in quarantine/purgatory to keep the biological activity alive and well.
    And I just added a Smith's Fang Blenny to quarantine... he has to stay there a couple of months to be certified free of pests and disease before moving into the big tank... he will earn a name about the time he makes to through his time in purgatory and earns his soul.

I also have a 9y/o snail named Gary in there...
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-22-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    As a small kid, we had two dachshunds , Poopshin and Dagnabit. I did not name them, LOL! At my grandmother's house, a couple of cats, Mama-damn, and Baby-Damn. They earned their names by bringing bloody critters in the house all the time.

Later: Fluffy, a border collie mix, Jackson, a Pek-a-Poo, Jimmie, the BEST CAT EVER, (poisoned by a neighbor we suspect,) a wacko mix of some kind named Indiana Jones, (who ate the siding off the house,) and finally Little Red Penny, our late, great mini dachshund.

I'll never have another pet, but if I did, I would want a chihuahua named Peso, in honor of Penny.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I also have a 9y/o snail named Gary in there...
    Naturally.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Thus far in my adult life:

First cat, black longhaired barncat named Holly because she was a Christmas present
    Second cat, black-and-white cowspotted shorthair named Sputnik
    Third cat, tiny little tortoiseshell named Fedaykin--she was the only one of her litter that survived because their feral momma had terrible fleas, and flea infestations can actually kill kittens. She was named Fedaykin because she was such a little fighter, but she never made it to be bigger than a 5 or 6 month old kitten, even as an adult, because she was so sick early on.

Now we have two dogs, Kiop and Chunbi, named for TKD terms. Note: do not name your dog after a power shout. Lesson learned.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    My first pets were two budgies, named Monte and Carlo. They eventually escaped - pretty much all of our birds managed to break out and join the local starling flocks over the years, except the rather rotund Lady Penelope who wouldn't dream of leaving her cage even if you left the door jammed open and rolled out a wee red carpet. Oh, and we had a Sebastian and an Algernon along the way too.

Our cats always had fairly routine names (Johnny, Timmy, etc) - we weren't very imaginative in that regard. My best friend's show-cat however was Princess Mitzi Gaynor (nod to all Python fans out there).
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Happy Pride, Panda!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    an ex-boyfriend used to kitty-sit for a cat named "Purrmaster 5000". He was left at the NYC animal shelter with that name and his new people kept it
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    an ex-boyfriend used to kitty-sit for a cat named "Purrmaster 5000". He was left at the NYC animal shelter with that name and his new people kept it
    We called our late Maine Coon "Purrmonster". Until she got really sick, then we renamed her "Pukemonster".

Ahh, the things I put up with for a good and loving cat.

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    Growing up I had a cat named Phoenicia because I was into ancient Egypt.
    A dog named Princess who was a mutt
    A St. Bernard named Bandit
    A white Persian named Snowball

As an adult I had a cat named Mikail
    2 cats named Kitty and Kat
    2 cats named Vern and Grecia (DH wanted to name Vern Formula but he thought it would be too weird to call Grecia Formula when he wanted them to come

Currently we have two cats named Faith and Hope