Page 380 of 703 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 380

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Every summer at some point we would end up with a Myrtle the Box Turtle. Male, female, unknown- didn't matter. It was always Myrtle.

My first horse needed a name- so he was Gregarious. (Really, he was.) After he was sold I heard it was altered to G. And frequently Homey G. I claim no responsibility for that.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh shit, I forgot my pet turtle and the pet horse... we adopted a horse in his later stages of life named Ernie. He was a quarterhorse, but nothing special, except that he loved to run. No walking around for this horse... if you were saddled up, he was RUNNING!

Turtle we named Herbie, after a boyfriend who named his *eh hem* Herbie. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    hmm...always normal names here. my mom was sort of inventive. one of her cats was an all-gray shorthair named Zane Grey (Kitty's mama), and another was Cheshire (beautiful, sleek shorthair black tom with a white diamond on his chest).

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    I once had an English professor who had a female golden retriever named Spiderman.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    When I was in the vet's office a bit ago dropping off Charlie Waffles for his surgery, there was a lady there with two greyhounds.
    One of them... a velcrohound of the highest order immediately leaned against husband for some love... so we got introduced to them.
    They were a male/female pair... Brad and Janet.
    Now, most people would probably just think... odd people names for dogs.
    Me, I grinned at the older lady (in her 60's I'd say) and I said " Really...The road was long, but they ran it?"
    She grinned back with a sparkle in her eye and we had a laugh.

I had to explain it to my husband.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

In early highschool I would tell people that I was going to see Travis after school. Tall, handsome red-head. Big brown eyes. Long legs. Yep, rode Travis several days a week, in fact.

I still have a soft spot for chestnut TB geldings because of him
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    lol @ Brad and Janet. I had to think about it a moment for the connection (and of course then the video clip seemed less random). have i told you that we tried to do the Time Warp for the 3rd grade talent show? It was my friend's idea, but i was happy to go along with it. unfortunately they wouldn't let us.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lol @ Brad and Janet. I had to think about it a moment for the connection (and of course then the video clip seemed less random). have i told you that we tried to do the Time Warp for the 3rd grade talent show? It was my friend's idea, but i was happy to go along with it. unfortunately they wouldn't let us.
    Ooooooh! I get it now! Ha!

(Schools have no sense of humor about stuff like that)

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Mr. Fricassee the rooster wasn't really a pet. Son named him and yes we did fricassee him.

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Current pets:

Guinea Pig: Duke of Cadbury. He is a two tone harlequin guinea pig in dark chocolate and caramel colors.
    Guinea Pig: Rocky, because naming a guinea pig Rock (as in dumb as a) would be mean. Sometimes we call him Rocket. Although Lenny (George and Lenny fame) would have been a good name too.
    Rabbit: Spazy (aka Sweet Pea) the bi-polar bunny.
    Roommates fish (some are late): (He is pretty bad with names). There is Sharkey (the rainbow shark) Blue (the blue gourami) Red (the red gourami) The Coreys Haim and Feldman (panda cories) Tiny (the barb that didn't grow like he should) Mr Big (biggest odessa) Junior (the first fish to be hatched and live in the house - white cloud minnow) Mini Minnow (the second and third baby to survive.. they seem to share a name) Roomba I and Roomba II (the two biggest panda cories, they keep the bottom of the tank clean). Mr Awesome and Mr. Not quite as Awesome (the two lipstick barbs that are constantly showing off) and The Oods - Look up Oods and compare to Julii Cories if you can find a pic of their face and whiskers)