Page 378 of 717 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 378

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    There was one dinner conversation where the family covered dinasours, Einstein's theory of relativity, and something else. It became a running joke that it wasn't a real dinner until somebody had gone to fetch the encyclopedia to prove a point.

We're not nerds, why do you ask?
    You still use an encyclopedia, so I guess you're stone age nerds.

Our arguements sometimes devolve to 'let's see what google has to say about that'. Because, you know, the internet knows everything about everything.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I blame it on growing up in a house with three Aspies who all liked to perseverate at me at the same time. This also means that while I'm not actually an Aspie myself, I tend to act like one anyhow.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    You still use an encyclopedia, so I guess you're stone age nerds.

Our arguements sometimes devolve to 'let's see what google has to say about that'. Because, you know, the internet knows everything about everything.
    I'm still not sure whether having google on my phone is the best or the worst thing that ever happened to me. It lets me prove I'm right on a regular basis, but that's not always all that good for one's relationships.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    I am a person who desperately wants to live off the grid, but even I shudder to consider the possibility that I wouldn't be able to go look something up online the second I want to know about it. I remember when I was little, before the internet. Sometimes I would want to know something. If neither of my parents knew the answer, that was pretty much the end of inquiry, because there were no other methods. (the dictionary was not a huge help most of the time) I remember how frustrating that was, not being able to learn whatever it was I wanted to learn.

Because, seriously. If I want to find out how matches work at 4 in the morning while eating bacon naked on my couch, that is my gourd-given right.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Because, seriously. If I want to find out how matches work at 4 in the morning while eating bacon naked on my couch, that is my gourd-given right.
    +1,000,000
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Oh, children. The recent gossip is killing me.

1. Octomom claims she did not make a naughty video for the money but to help her with her fears of self-intimacy.

2. Um, is it just me, or is anyone else a little grossed out that Rielle Hunter wrote a tell-all book about her great passionate love affair with the married presidential candidate John Edwards, namely for the purpose of letting her daughter know publicly how she came into the world?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    YES!

I can give up a lot of things, the vast majority of them willingly, but NOT my interwebz connections!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Owly's Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Palate Cleanser™

Tigerpixie - YouTube