Page 372 of 717 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 372

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    My name is Coriander.
    Yes... Coriander.
    Really???
    WHY!
    I've grown to like it, but it was a curse as a child.
    No one in hick-town TN knew what that was when I was a kid.
    (It's a spice for those who still wonder... the food TV has helped, but doesn't cover all of the bases.)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the slobber is pretty nasty. His shirt was always soaked with it. What killed me most were the instances of explosive diarrhea. Just . . . everywhere. All over him, all over the carpet, all over everything and it took ages for me to clean it up. FOUL and SICK and WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Yeah, the slobber is pretty nasty. His shirt was always soaked with it. What killed me most were the instances of explosive diarrhea. Just . . . everywhere. All over him, all over the carpet, all over everything and it took ages for me to clean it up. FOUL and SICK and WRONG.
    Poor Panda, that's a parent's job. I hate you were stuck with it. Oh the lighter side, 3 pulled his dirty diaper off the other day. Yes, yes it did spill it's vile contents on the carpet, and no, no it's not a new toy to play with young man.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Brb dry heaving.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    3 pulled his dirty diaper off the other day. Yes, yes it did spill it's vile contents on the carpet, and no, no it's not a new toy to play with young man.
    UGH.

Fortunately, this brother performed some basic explorations of his expulsions and carried them no further. More battles occurred over his refusal to swallow his ear infection medication. You know, the dreaded pink goo. Finally I picked up an empty liter of Coca-Cola and said, "Every time you swallow, you get to hit me with this." For the next twenty minutes, he sat in his high chair and took about three dozen tiny sips of the dreaded pink goo, celebrating each handful of molecules swallowed by whacking me hard on the head with the liter.

Whatever works.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I shared a 3 person+ 1 desk bunkbed with my two sisters. The sister most prone to stomach bugs and such slept at a 90* angle to me and insisted on sleeping with her head my direction. I can't count the number of times THAT sound yanked me out of a sound sleep and had me herding her to the bathroom, stepping in it all the way and cleaning it up off the ladder, floor, and both of our sheets before we went back to bed.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ewww... no vomit please...
    I'm one of those people who, when faced with the sound, sight, and smell of vomit usually ends up contributing to the vomit load in the immediate area very shortly.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Brb dry heaving.
    Last one, I promise.

The first-born crapped once and it literally filled his socks, it was a whole outfit of diarrhea. He was wearing button front footed pajamas. It was literally the most disgusting thing I had ever seen or smelled, I did dry heave, which he found to be hilarious. He peed on my several times too, the others didn't. I've always told him when he gets older I'm going to randomly go in his room and pee on him while he sleeps, see how he likes it, yo.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I just wanted to say, GP, I ACCEPT YOU.

I'm having a good laugh over certain Odds & Ends threads today. I love/hate when folks say, "OMG I hate [this thing]" and one gets to come in there with a good ol' "I am/have [this thing]" and they back-track. "Well, not you, but I mean...err..." I realize, unfortunately, that did not occur in the fat acceptance thread, persay, but it made me think of such moments. I get a lot of those with the use of the word "retard". "My brother is retarded." "OH! Er...um..." And I smile, secretly, inside, because they're dick-bags.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I just wanted to say, GP, I ACCEPT YOU.

I'm having a good laugh over certain Odds & Ends threads today. I love/hate when folks say, "OMG I hate [this thing]" and one gets to come in there with a good ol' "I am/have [this thing]" and they back-track. "Well, not you, but I mean...err..." I realize, unfortunately, that did not occur in the fat acceptance thread, persay, but it made me think of such moments. I get a lot of those with the use of the word "retard". "My brother is retarded." "OH! Er...um..." And I smile, secretly, inside, because they're dick-bags.
    I have a friend on facebook who said that if any of her friends ever used the word retard again, she would never speak with them again. Her sister is mentally handicapped and I believe autistic.

My kids have normal names: Brady and Makenna.

My son once puked in my husband's mouth.

My daughter has been a puker from day one. She is notorious for puking at all hours of the night. And if she gags for any reason, she'll puke... just wait.

My son was notorious for the up-the-back-poop. To this day he hasn't mastered wiping his own ass and he's 5.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)