Page 371 of 717 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 371

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I'm going to assume you don't read this thread at all and just stop by once a week to fart out random pictures and comments.
    Pascal's triangle is predictive of randomized coin flips. James Brown feels so good he could kiss himself. Jump back. It has been suggested that the true author the Shakespearean canon is James Brown. This was predicted when Blaise Pascal flipped. The world is on fire, random kisses. The Earl of Oxford, Edward DeVere and the P-Funk All-Stars, We Got the Funk. Gotta have that funk.

TP.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    dude that was like a beatles song!!

"She came in through the bathroom window,
    protected by a silver spoon."

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    LADY FRIEND, I HATE WRITING BLURBS. HATEHATEHATE.

Everything sounds awful. Shrinking 120,000 words to a two-paragraph blurb leads to an Epic Fail of Gay Panda's writing skills.

I need chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    dude that was like a beatles song!!

"She came in through the bathroom window,
    protected by a silver spoon."
    I've always heard that the beatles wrote Rocky Raccoon in response to Bob Dylan saying they would never write anything with meaning. I bet Bob was impressed, given that all of his songs make sense, like Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

All right, chocolate and Ke$ha and I'm iChatting the suckage of it to you, Lady Friend. Stop pretending to have to work.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Best baby name ever: L-a.

(It's pronounced "Ladasha")

And on the topic of children, I like mine. She's hilarious and cuddly and well past the point of requiring me to deal with daily bodily secretions. And how could you not like a kid who entertains you with recaps of Futurama episodes on the way to school? Other people's kids are generally not so fun. There's a few of my daughter's friends that I like, and some younger ones that haven't had a chance to develop annoyingness, but I'm pretty sure my kid is one of the few bearable ones out there. :-P

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post

But that's not a dash! It's a hyphen! (Cue editorial hyperventilation.)

In other news, the melting point of gold is...
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post

And on the topic of children, I like mine. She's hilarious and cuddly and well past the point of requiring me to deal with daily bodily secretions. And how could you not like a kid who entertains you with recaps of Futurama episodes on the way to school? Other people's kids are generally not so fun. There's a few of my daughter's friends that I like, and some younger ones that haven't had a chance to develop annoyingness, but I'm pretty sure my kid is one of the few bearable ones out there. :-P
    Yeah, I have the same feelings. My kids are cool, yours are not. I will clean up feces or vomit from my kids, get your sick-a** kids away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I will clean up feces or vomit from my kids, get your sick-a** kids away from me.
    That cracked me up.

Once I was carrying my baby brother down the hall to change him and he leaned across my chest, opened up my shirt pocket, and barfed into it.

FAIL.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    That cracked me up.

Once I was carrying my baby brother down the hall to change him and he leaned across my chest, opened up my shirt pocket, and barfed into it.

FAIL.
    One thing that grosses me out is slobber. #3 slobbers like there's no tomorrow. I've been playing with them, holding them over me and a big line of drool come screaming at my face, ugh, it's enough to throw them down and run. I can't stand to even think about drinking after any of the sprogs.