Page 358 of 703 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 358

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    This Cori is pretty rad too!
    Everyone named Corey (and all variations thereof) is cool in my book. Hands down, everyone named whose pronunciation is cor-e is cool.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Come on, now. Everybody knows that vampire slayers have to keep their work a secret so they have perfectly normal "real lives" and just do the vamp killing in their off time. What's more normal than being a wartime Prez?

(It's right up there with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies with "Why ruin a good thing?)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Come on, now. Everybody knows that vampire slayers have to keep their work a secret so they have perfectly normal "real lives" and just do the vamp killing in their off time. What's more normal than being a wartime Prez?

(It's right up there with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies with "Why ruin a good thing?)
    I think I downloaded Pride and Prejudice for free too... haven't read it yet. Like I said, grad student, mindless fiction is all I can handle right now. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I, for one, believe it's directly linked to the current President fancying himself just like Lincoln. So the Hollywood types said "hey, that means we need to make Lincoln cooler!"

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Everyone named Corey (and all variations thereof) is cool in my book. Hands down, everyone named whose pronunciation is cor-e is cool.
    I just saw a friend named Corey for the first time in ~ 4 years, and her first comment to me was Dude, you look OLD. Yeah. She's the kind to say whatever the hell comes to mind, and apparently shaving the goatee suddenly aged me horrendously or something? Who knows. Can't hold it against her. She's getting me a 20% discount on a new kamado grill, so she can say I look like a bucket of ass drippings for all I care. She's cool in her own freakish way, which, I suppose is again of all Coreys/Coris.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yes, yes it does explain a lot, Dressage.
    And I'm qualifying it under "full suspension of disbelief for a bit of fun."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I just saw a friend named Corey for the first time in ~ 4 years, and her first comment to me was Dude, you look OLD. Yeah. She's the kind to say whatever the hell comes to mind, and apparently shaving the goatee suddenly aged me horrendously or something? Who knows. Can't hold it against her. She's getting me a 20% discount on a new kamado grill, so she can say I look like a bucket of ass drippings for all I care. She's cool in her own freakish way, which, I suppose is again of all Coreys/Coris.
    And Corys, don't forget them.

I'm so hoping for A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Zombie.

Stephen DEADalus? You kiddin' me?

I also fancy General Patton as a vampire. When is that movie coming out?

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Nacho
    Nachas
    Nachat
    Nachamus
    Nachatis
    Nachant

The Latin conjugation of the verb nachare: to nacho.