Page 350 of 699 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 350

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Mmmmm, Alcide. Not to spill the beans early, but my sister is working on a story working the werewolf angle . . . Sexy French trappers . . .)
    with likeable characters? please?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post

x Nauseam.
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    Again, going to recommend the Darkyn books, because the female characters all kick ass and don't make me want to punch a wall. Some of them are submissives, some aren't, and they're all highly enjoyable guilty pleasures.
    marked on goodreads, thanks!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    oh but gay panda, why? all you have to do is painful physical acts that you don't like and HE'S HEALLLLLED, LIKE JAYYYYYYYSUS
    WHY IS IT MY JOB TO CURE THIS MAN OF HIS MENTAL ISSUES??? I HAVE ENOUGH OF MY OWN!!!

Oh, that's right. Because he's SO HOT.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    But see, being abused by a hot dude is totally okay, because hot people are just better than the rest of us.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    But see, being abused by a hot dude is totally okay, because hot people are just better than the rest of us.
    especially if you are fat because then you are a failure and really should better yourself.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    especially if you are fat because then you are a failure and really should better yourself.

Separate but equal!
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Separate but equal!
    Hey, I weigh twice as much I should get twice as much. Rights based on body weight!

on a side note, when I got promoted to Captain a customer said, "Congratulations. What did you do to get promoted?" I said, "Oh, we promote based on body weight around here." The look on her face was priceless.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    on a side note, when I got promoted to Captain a customer said, "Congratulations. What did you do to get promoted?" I said, "Oh, we promote based on body weight around here." The look on her face was priceless.
    I don't know what canio6 wins, but canio6 wins it. That cracked me up.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Stretch marks...

My poor dear son. He has horizontal stripes across his lower to mid back from his high school height growth spurt!
    He's the first person I've ever seen them on...
    He also has some around the front of his shoulders, pecs, and upper arms from football team "gym time" ... but he's proud of those.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

AussieCaleña is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    There is so much WIN in this pink paper wig I don't even know where to start...
    The fact that it appears to be displayed on top of a bottle previously containing alcohol just adds to the WIN!
    I declare you awesome.

I need this.
    Must find paper wig tutorial.
    Thanks Cori, I had LOADS of fun making it (and drinking the wine, hey I needed something to hold the wig up, so I HAD TO drink the wine!). Here's the tutorials I used and inspiration I drew from
    Tutorial: How to make a simple paper wig « Inside the collection – Powerhouse Museum
    Paper Wigs