Page 344 of 703 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 344

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My 2011 taxes.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    it's kind of sad when shit like this comes out, because then people are very hateful about her body as a mother of so many children. it's not very nice to other mothers to say shit like "her body is full of nasty stretch marks, yuck!" because that applies to women who have 1 kid as much as it applies to her. having seen pics of her body, i'm sure there are plenty of moms who would love to look that way. if you think she's a waste of space, then dog on her personally. please leave moms, their baggy skin, stretch marks, etc. out if it. :P

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I've got nothing against stretch marks. Her face and the fact that she thought 14 kids was a good idea is what creeps me out. Both of 'em just ain't right.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i'd rather clean out the fridge. old raw liver and cut broccoli with stuff growing on it. yuck!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'd rather tell someone that I enjoyed reading 50 Shades of Grey and I intend to read the other two.
    So is the guy in this series really like Edward, since it began on a Twilight fan fic site?! I don't think I really want to read it to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I've got nothing against stretch marks. Her face and the fact that she thought 14 kids was a good idea is what creeps me out. Both of 'em just ain't right.
    not you. not to be the stupid super-sensitive hall monitor or anything, but jenn what you said hurt me as a mom of 3. not that i have to move baggy skin to find my hoo-ha (lol) but i'm sure there are plenty of awesome people who do have to.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    it's kind of sad when shit like this comes out, because then people are very hateful about her body as a mother of so many children. it's not very nice to other mothers to say shit like "her body is full of nasty stretch marks, yuck!" because that applies to women who have 1 kid as much as it applies to her. having seen pics of her body, i'm sure there are plenty of moms who would love to look that way. if you think she's a waste of space, then dog on her personally. please leave moms, their baggy skin, stretch marks, etc. out if it. :P
    I also have stretch marks. And the saggy belly. I had 2 kids. With 8 of them in there at once, I can only imagine that hers would be SOOOOOO much worse than any of ours. (I have not seen pictures and don't really intend to).

I don't feel I dogged on moms in general... I apologize for upsetting you.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 06-14-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Stretch marks can strike anyone, anywhere, boys or girls, even pandas. I grew so fast as a cub that I ended up with stretch marks myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Now, your turn! What would you rather do than watch Octomom: Home Alone?
    Might be worth watching to see how Octomom fends off Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern. She could have a floor covered with binkies for hilarious slapstick pratfalls. As things get seriouser she could just start lighting babies and throwing them at the intruders, Molotov-style. McCauley Culkin could have a cameo as Octo watches a video of the Residents' Hello Skinny.

Octo's parents realize they left her behind, they stay in Paris, permanently. Who the hell needs that many grandkids? Sure, we'll babysit for your squawking brood, no problem!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    So is the guy in this series really like Edward, since it began on a Twilight fan fic site?! I don't think I really want to read it to find out.
    Cold (although just emotionally, not physically), serious issues, has a thing for big windows and modern furnature, didn't want to sleep with her until she signed a contract (technically fuck, actually, until her he'd never actually slept with anyone)

Yeah, I can draw parallels.

And she keeps describing his pants as "hanging off his hips." Men's pants shouldn't hang. They should delightfully cup and highlight. Granted, I have known some assless men that look good- but by and large- if the pants are "hanging off the hips" it's not a good scene.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula