Page 343 of 703 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 343

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Since I do not have the dedication to journal, I'm hoping Panda doesn't mind if I borrow some bandwidth (well hells, it's not like I've been shy so far) to ask a question.

Two weeks until the 30th class reunion (just... no comments necessary), I'm no clothes horse, reunion being held at swanky Hotel Hershey and want to look good but be comfortable. I was thinking black pants, black shirt, black tie, cream colored jacket... because it's the nicest jacket I own and it's very light, fits well. Yes, no, something else?

Attachment 7865

This is said jacket, worn by your humble narrator, pictured with the lovely and talented Mrs. Finny. Note: gut is tighter now, lost about 5#, but sadly I am no handsomer and have grown no more hair. Alas.

I'm totally awful when it comes to fashion.
    looks good to me! (not that i'm an expert by any means; i wear cheap jeans )

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, with 14 kids, how the HELL did she afford plastic surgery? I have TWO kids and can't afford plastic surgery!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Ok, with 14 kids, how the HELL did she afford plastic surgery? I have TWO kids and can't afford plastic surgery!
    cause when she had em, having quints and sexts was cause for media celebration and baby companies gave out diapers and clothes and food

then people started bein all mad, she stopped getting donations, she started doing interviews for cash
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    She's such a piece of trash... oh, and her vids will sell... it's like a horrible car crash. Everyone wants to see.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't she have stretched out skin and stretch marks galore after being pregnant with so many rugrats at once? How would that be attractive??? "here, let me move this apron of saggy baby belly skin so you can see my who-ha"

YUCK!
    This is Panda's journal. Don't you know that someone somewhere has a fetish for that sort of thing?

http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and you know and i know and gay panda knows and fairy of debauchery knows.. that i'll check it out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    oh, and her vids will sell... it's like a horrible car crash. Everyone wants to see.
    Well, not EVERYone. I'd rather set my money on fire.

Actually, there are a lot of things I would rather do than watch her video. Such as:

A) Clean the bathroom.
    B) Push the cart at Whole Foods.
    C) Read Twilight again.

Now, your turn! What would you rather do than watch Octomom: Home Alone?

I do what I can to keep you entertained
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Now, your turn! What would you rather do than watch Octomom: Home Alone?
    Burpees.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

I'm trying to come up with something suitably horrific, but I'm having a hard time.

Oh- wait!

I'd rather tell someone that I enjoyed reading 50 Shades of Grey and I intend to read the other two.