Page 332 of 704 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 332

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    anyone watch True Blood? In one season a young woman was turned into a vampire while a virgin...then she falls in love & has sex for the first time...hymen gone. Next night they do it again...& yup...it grew back...cause everyone knows a vampire heals whatever injury happens to them!! lol She was not happy that she was gonna have to endure that from then on every time she had sex. That would be a bummer!
    True Blood is my dirty secret show.
    I don't watch "reality" or other lowbrow television like dancing, singing, whatever ... but I I LOVE me some True Blood!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I love people's dirty secret shows. I've got Glee (oh, the shame, but I watch most of it on fast forward and slow it down only for the musical numbers) and Drop Dead Diva (which finally got too stupid even for Gay Panda).

And I used to watch the show called Popular for its over-the-top ridiculousness in its first season. Mary Cherry, I love thee. Sometimes I still do dramatic readings of awful books in her inexplicable accent.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    my dirty secret is storm chasers. i guess i'm lame that way.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    My even worse dirty secret... I've read all of the books that True Blood is based on.

Yup... like eatin CANDY!
    Sooooo embarassing.
    I've read a bunch of Laurel K Hamilton too.... her heroines sure know how to par-tay. (Or kill and f*, whichever. LOL)
    Dirty dirty dirty shameful reading secrets there!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finnegans wake View Post
    i have been screwed! And it is not in the manner that i was led to believe!
    lol
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    My dirty secret show is house renovation stuff on HGTV. I like to imagine I have a sense of style and could decorate a house if I had the money, and what it would be like to buy my first home.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

spughy is offline Senior Member
    My dirty secret shows are Survivorman and Man vs. Wild. Bear Grylls is a tool, but he's hot and really enjoys taking his clothes off. Les Stroud is just hot, and not such a tool. Sadly neither seems to be in production any longer, so I'm with namelesswonder on the HGTV shows.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Bear Grylls is a tool, but he's hot and really enjoys taking his clothes off.

Me & DH take bets as to how far into the show it takes him to get his knickers off
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Owly is offline Senior Member
    We gave up cable a few years ago, so my guilty habits are mostly things like watching stupid comedy vids on YouTube or watching CrossFit competitions ('cause I'm a dork that way).

However, when it comes to reading, I have a major junk fantasy novel habit, and I inherited a good-sized stack of cheesy horror (mostly vampire) novels from a friend who was moving to the US to get hitched and decided to pass them on to me. The more heavy my academic reading gets, the trashier my bedside fiction gets. I'm the only person I know who reads the heavy literary stuff on vacation and leaves the fluff for home.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Also, bloodorchid's stupid exercise video posts sent me down the rabbit hole of terrible YouTube fitness vids.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal