Page 324 of 699 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 324

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am taking iodine myself, after years of running scared of it because of my thyroid. I'm not taking much, but as little salt as I eat and my insatiable desire for seafood and iodine rich food convinced I need some. So I switched multis to one that had it in it. Did it work? I'd like to think it did, but I don't have nonanecdotal evidence for you, aside from some sleep logs indicating I'm sleeping less but doing better. (I went from still being exhausted after 12 hrs of sleep to being downright perky after 8 hrs.)
    I am my own experiment. I accept nothing as a panacea; nothing is the next miracle cure and whatever it is more likely to be snake oil. If there is some form of true evidence (not anecdotes, not doctor's approval, but something from the scientific community), and it appears to be positive, I might give it a shot. Have I crashed and burned? I refer you to my whole30 experiment on that one. Have I found a miracle cure? Nope. Closest I've come is supplementing selenium, iodine, and vitamin D in the doses MY body needs. Those who say that this snake oil/ supplement/ medicine/ diet/ exercise/ group/ whatthehellever is what will cure you of anything, everything, and make you Hans Solo handsome or Princess Leia pretty to boot are smoking snake oiled crack and drinking the crackool aid.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Lady Friend assures me that I don't have swine flu, but I have SOMETHING which I am positive I caught from the cart at Whole Foods. You miserable cold, GO AWAY!!! Gay Panda has an art project to do (badly) and can't sketch with a running nose!

Zombie Penguin Flu.......
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    those infected always think they just have a cold bug at first O.O
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    The most noticeable symptoms are an increase in waddling and an insatiable craving for fish brains.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    those infected always think they just have a cold bug at first O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    The most noticeable symptoms are an increase in waddling and an insatiable craving for fish brains.
    Ohhhhh NOOOOOESSSSSSSSSS, Panda!
    *wonders what happens when a Panda with Zombie Penguin Flu bites a fairy*
    That Debauchery better look out!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

AussieCaleña is offline Junior Member
    If I may join, hi everyone! I've spent the last couple of months reading this journal (mostly at work, hangs head in shame), it's been a hilarious ride. Panda I love your writing style. Glad to finally be up to where everyone else is rather than feeling like a weirdo lurker. Don't know how much I have to contribute, my boobies are not worth photographing, iodine hasn't fixed all my problems (however vitamin D has done wonders for clearing fogginess and lethargy!). My cat does have a benign poltergeist, it resides in his litter box and utters awful things whilst he does his business, causing him to run around the house once vacating the litter box, in his younger years it would tell him to pounce on us in the middle of the night to wake us up, but I think he's ignoring that nightly dare nowadays instead opting for sleeping on my arm whilst I sleep.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome to the Forest, Aussie!

My cat has a benign poltergeist too. Apparently it runs between my legs while I'm walking through the house in the morning and she's hell bent on catching it b/c she nearly trips me at least 8 times each morning.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Sick, so very, very sick.

Since I can't write for anything today, I posted a youtube video of a fat cat wedged into a pot on Pandaloonery. Enjoy!

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    (((Gay Panda))) I hope you get well soon.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    For more cute overload... I present you with the Scottish Fold Munchkin...

And the OMG, It's so fluffy I could DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE! Munchkin model.

Due to allergies neither of these kitties are part of my reality though. *tears*

Feel better SOON Panda! *Hugs*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.