Page 322 of 708 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 7071

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 322

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I am also taking iodine, but the higher levels caused all kinds of problems for me. I now take only 1 mg/day but have seen some nice improvements in my cycle and other female issues.

Now Grizz...Is a nutcase and there is no way to argue otherwise. For me it all started on my "Feeling Sexy" thread where he repeatedly gave us explicit sexual advice. It was somewhat amusing to myself and the other posters. Then he went over to someone else's thread and told his "first time" story. At the time, I felt that the reaction to his post was excessively mean. We became "friends" when I sent him a PM apologizing for the way he had been treated. Since then, I have seen him do the same thing repeatedly. He needs to be the absolute authority on every topic from sex to the Leptin Reset to iodine and he will visciously attack anyone who disagees with him and then act like the injured innocent. I unfriended him a few months ago. It would take more than a grain of salt to make that thread palatable. Sorry Gwynn.
    How about 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Salt? LOL Well, I never saw those other threads, but I do remember you from early on in the Iodine Thread. I am glad you have found a dose you are happy with, and that is working for you.

I appreciate all the effort Grizz put into the Iodine document. I think that took a lot of time. I have joined the Yahoo Iodine discussion group as well. They have a lot of good information there.

To me it's all a crap shoot anyway. Including allopathic doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i won't apologize, he goes too far

i also have a disorder that isn't *really real* yet in the medical community

but it's all good

i. am. CHILLY, yo! gay panda! where's the soup?!

finnegan! where's the vanadium?!
    What is it that Tony Horton says in the P90X Informercial? Take the best and forget the rest.

I wish it were chilly here. It's going to be 90 this afternoon.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    But...But... Iodine cures everything!

(couldent resist)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    But...But... Iodine cures everything!

(couldent resist)
    Love it!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I wish it cured everything!!! But Darth Panda is still sick. Bleh. I'll go and write a whiny scene for a book today instead of whining here.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I wish it cured everything!!! But Darth Panda is still sick. Bleh. I'll go and write a whiny scene for a book today instead of whining here.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!
    Ive heard Hot Chocolate with whipped cream & sprinkles cures everything.. you should go test that

Last edited by DinoHunter; 06-02-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    oh. my. god. i want.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Ha! Yeah, I really wanted to kick his whiny backside. On the plus side, I have added the 'put the trash cans in the negligent child's bedroom' to my arsenel of parenting skills to call upon when my kids hit teenagehood.
    LOL.

While Anthony's personality in MLH was not based on any of my siblings, I did base his awful behavior at Christmas upon one of my brothers who pulled a somewhat similar stunt on a birthday. He didn't get every single present he wanted? WELL THEN, SCREW YOU!!! The tantrum was appalling.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    oh. my. god. i want.
    Have you seen the hot chocolate made from Nutella...
    Yeah, I made the mistake of trying that... I think I gained 6lbs that week!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ill have t take a picture next time I make Hot Chocolate... I use lots of raw chocolate & whipping cream and Just looking at it could give you Chocolate overload