Page 32 of 703 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 32

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyheart View Post
    I too have experienced the underpant phenom. I have underpants in sizes from 5 to 10. They all (off the body) look visibly different. However, I can wear any single pair and it fit just as well as any other single pair.

So bizarre.
    From now on, it shall be known in this journal as The Underpants Phenomenon. Thanks, Lilyheart!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    For what it's worth I don't think it's possible to smile incorrectly.

Also - I think maybe your eyes are shrinking along with your body, thus explaining why you can't see any differences in your body.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I think maybe your eyes are shrinking along with your body, thus explaining why you can't see any differences in your body.
    Griffin wins the Gay Panda Funny Point for today! That cracked me up.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Dear sweet Valhalla. I'm a furry.
    lol i won't judge

much

i kinda think you lucked out on the underpants fitting the same (it's pure green eyed jealousy) my butt shrank. everything else did too, but now i have to squat to make it bigger

squats are hard work o.o
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i kinda think you lucked out on the underpants fitting the same (it's pure green eyed jealousy) my butt shrank. Everything else did too, but now i have to squat to make it bigger

squats are hard work o.o
    I hate squats. HATE THEM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I hate squats. HATE THEM.
    They are evil!!
    Georgette

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i think i'd be happy if someone bought me a leg press, for some reason that seems like less work than a squat
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Squats are on Gay Panda's Ultimate Evil List, right up there with meditation. If Gay Panda was supposed to shut off the panda mind, then the panda mind would have come with an off switch.

This has given me a great mental image all day of doing a silent It Gets Better video in a panda costume, holding a pointer to my speech written out on poster boards.

And everyone will think that I am absolutely insane. Or a furry.
    Or both. But it'd still be effective! And even if it isn't effective, it'd still be awesome!

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    I spent six months reading journals before I posted my own - I didn't need them for their entertainment or literary value, I needed desperately to know that someone else was going through similar experiences with primal. People will be reading your journal for the exact same reason, and they will be thankful that you were willing to share this part of your life with them.
    This reminded me of the night I spent stuffing my face with cake incessantly scrolling through the before and after photo thread. Your reminder of the motivation to put down the cake fork I got from that night lead me to post a before/progress picture in my journal.