Page 319 of 703 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 319

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    vanadium sounds sooo coooo

how much does it cost?
    Not telling. Until you apologize to my testicles for hating menfolk.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Should I paint my eardrums with vanadium?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Not telling. Until you apologize to my testicles for hating menfolk.
    i thought gay panda's R rating only applied to Three's story O:
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i thought gay panda's R rating only applied to Three's story O:
    Oh, no, I expected this. Bringing Three into any conversation degenerates ALL conversations for the day.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Hmmmp, i noticed he seems to be trying to ignore the fact that I went up to 240mg iodine without any side effect despite his insistance that not working up super slow will result in horrible detox symptoms of blistered skin and 180 degree spinning heads
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

OK, a big win for Finnegan's Brand Vanadium (R): we've gotten Dave Vanian from the Damned to act as spokesperson. I'm going to see if we can get a vanadium stadium tour going with people speaking in tongues, handling snakes (turn away, bloodorchid!), and people fainting and being cured by vanadium...

he's also ignoring the fact that he is not a woman with reproductive issues so he's not an authority figure

also, he said he was done with me but you know and i know he's googling like wild
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

OK, a big win for Finnegan's Brand Vanadium (R): we've gotten Dave Vanian from the Damned to act as spokesperson. I'm going to see if we can get a vanadium stadium tour going with people speaking in tongues, handling snakes (turn away, bloodorchid!), and people fainting and being cured by vanadium...
    bwahahaha *eyes closed*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

The best food sources of vanadium are mushrooms, shellfish, black pepper, parsley, dill weed, beer, wine, grain and grain products, and artificially sweetened drinks.
    Last three excepted, I should be overfuckingflowing with vanadium. 'Splains the roll I've been on.

Seriously, vanadium has the cool sound, is totally obscure (no idea how much we need), is potentially toxic, and has lots of nebulous "potential" benefits. The vanadium thread is starting to brew in my mind. Throw in some fake links, some enthusiast enablers, and lots of ebullient bullshit, and we have a win, folks.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Good stuff, Panda!

**I had the good fortune of being read to early and often by mother, grandpmothers, and an aunt. My grandfathers did not read to me, as I suppose the tucking-in was parcel of grandmotherly duties. Once I remember my grandfather DID read to me, in suchlike monotone, synaesthetically coloring my imagining of everything he read... blue. Casey at bat was a movie bathed in aqua hues. It literally made me queasy to listen.
    My very stern grandfather, who spent his life first teaching high school science and then as a school principal*, had the most delightful way of reading stories. It was one of the little things that let us know just how delighted he was to have grandchildren despite his demeanour. He would cuddle you up on his rocker and read, mostly Beatrix Potter. He also did the most wonderful reading of the Owl and the Pussycat that I can still hear in my mind to this day, although he's been gone for more than 20 years.

*he was known to his students as Old Stony, but hundreds of them turned up to his funeral
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal