Page 317 of 703 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 317

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I need an "iodine." Not iodine, but my own supplement that someone else hasn't already latched onto, that I can whip into a religion, and ~270 pages of posts.

Has anyone told you folks how fucking important manganese is? No, not magnesium, manganese! This little sweetheart of a mineral helped me re-grow a severed pinkie...!

Or if manganese is gone, I'm thinking vanadium could be interesting. I could get that guy who did the Oxiclean commercials to be spokesman. Hi, Billy Mays here, and if you thought I was dead, let me just tell you about a paarful new mineral supplement that made all the difference for me! My beard's never been bushier, and fucking gold chips fly outta my ass now! Yeah, maybe vanadium is the way to go.
    I was thinking of horny goat weed myself. I mean, the catch phrase almost writes itself.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    finnegan! finnegan! let me be the spunky, clueless lady co-host who is always so shocked and orgasmically surprised at how well it works!
    No, you gape your mouth open wide while you feel his bicep, then look into the camera and wink.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    ICK ICK ICK.

It reminds me of some random Sex Ed lecture I received in college, in which the guy said, "Now, if you and your partner are playing with Ben-Wa beads, DON'T yank on them like the starter rope of a chainsaw!"

Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    finnegan! finnegan! let me be the spunky, clueless lady co-host who is always so shocked and orgasmically surprised at how well it works!
    Great idea! We also need someone with an English accent, because they're like way more smarter than us Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I was thinking of horny goat weed myself. I mean, the catch phrase almost writes itself.
    Render unto Booter what is Booter's... just stay the hell away from vanadium.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I like 'vanadium' ... has a nice modern ring to it. Like it can whip ass and take names!

Horny goat weed Otoh... don't you need to get MiT to promote that one for you?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I am contempladium
    The power of vanadium
    Disease eradicadium
    Pay Visa/Mastercadium.

Cool. Wiki says vanadium is "controversial" (score! more posts!) and also plays a role in increasing insulin sensitivity! It's also in the amanita muscaria mushroom, so I can tie in a few dozen pages of blather from Robert Graves and the Greek myths and ancient rituals involving people tripping their asses off.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Render unto Booter what is Booter's... just stay the hell away from vanadium.
    Yeah, well I'll have my group of scientist's keep a check on the ingredients of your precious vanadium to make sure it's not really B.A.'s Horny Goat Weed!

The choice is yours, bloodorchid. The choice is yours.

I think I might have to take a break from that thread for awhile. I am thankful that it brought iodine to my attention, and I'm sleeping much more normally because of it. But the condescending and conspiracy theories are getting on my nerves.