Page 300 of 715 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 7149

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 300

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    *Mrs. Booter walks in to see Booter with dropped traus and a paintbrush*

"It's ok, honey, I'm just fighting the conspiracy!"
    Yeah, she'd make fun of me. But not if it's sexual powers are true...that's it...if no one will answer me I'm just going to get one of those Wagner Power Spraypainters. Iodine heaven, here I come!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, I can see that. It gets old pretty fast. Now, paintbrush or bath?
    Neither. Strip naked, hand your wife a Super Soaker filled with iodine, and say/do something to piss her off:

A) "Honey, I need a break from this relationship to find myself."
    B) Slap her rear end and cry, "Hey, I know where those potatoes landed!"
    C) "Would you find me sexier if I glittered?"

Then run for it. You will be liberally doused, as will the entire interior of your home. This is okay, because iodine cures EVERYTHING. The rip on your sofa cushion. The DVD disc that's stuck. Iodine does it all. Right now it's cleaning my bathroom for me and editing my book while I mess around on MDA, and I'm going to call Lady Friend (who is having trouble moving her sheep between ranches today) and inform her that if she only took more iodine, she'd have no trouble at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    C) "Would you find me sexier if I glittered?"
    I wouldn't ask this, I'm afraid of the answer.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    If Geek asked me that, he'd get a strange look and "Dear, put down the crack pipe."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    and I can't take anything recommended by a certain way too enthusiastic poster. Seriously, if the dude recommended I eat eggs I would stop eating them.
    LOL. He is well-intentioned and I can't deny that iodine has helped me (in regards to sleep issues, not weight), but I am seriously embarrassed to tell friends about the thread because all too often it goes off the rails.

canio6 Guest
    LOL. He is well-intentioned and I can't deny that iodine has helped me (in regards to sleep issues, not weight), but I am seriously embarrassed to tell friends about the thread because all too often it goes off the rails.
    Well intentioned I am sure but way too freaking single minded and intense. It's like Iodine is lord and he is its prophet. Screw that.

It's like Iodine is lord and he is its prophet.
    And the doctors form the League of Anti-Christ! I thought about posting there, but I didn't think it would make any difference. If it weren't for those evil doctors, Lady Friend would not be walking today. THANK YOU, EVIL DOCTORS!!!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    On a side note, sometimes I read the iodine thread and I want to weep. And cease taking iodine.
    *Meekly raises hand and admits that I've started iodine DESPITE that madness.
    Stole it from my reef fishes! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Well, I'm thinking about purchasing some iodine, but I need to wait until my wife gets home from her trip just in case I turn into a raving mad sex fiend. I'm wondering, but I bathe in it or just paint it on my junk with a paintbrush?
    Need some help with that paint brush? Remember, long slow strokes... *thoughtful pause*

Well intentioned I am sure but way too freaking single minded and intense. It's like Iodine is lord and he is its prophet. Screw that.
    Yesh... all of that is way too true.
    But since I have been using only non-iodized sea salt at home fore years, and I can no longer eat ANY packaged foods that have iodized salt added... I figure my iodine intake is so low that if I don't pop some iodine in me somehow I'm going to end up with a goiter!
    Goiters are not sexy.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    *Meekly raises hand and admits that I've started iodine DESPITE that madness.
    Welcome to the Iodine Club, Cori!

One of the reasons I diddled so long on taking it was the tone of that thread. Someone finally posted to The Prophet to "calm the f*ck down", and though Gay Panda is not prone to emotional displays, Gay Panda wanted to kiss that person.