Page 299 of 699 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 299

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Kitty had thirteen happy years after that, full of food and petting and soft places to sleep, and when he was an old man and Lady Friend smashed her knee apart, he sat on her chest and purred after the first surgery. He meant it to be comforting, but by then he was almost twenty pounds.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    After I gave up on dorm life, I moved in with two friends and one of the friend's fiance. It started out like a nightly slumber party and then ended badly. We don't speak anymore and it saddens me. I have tried contacting both friends via facebook. One I cannot find and the other ignores my friend requests.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Kitty had thirteen happy years after that, full of food and petting and soft places to sleep, and when he was an old man and Lady Friend smashed her knee apart, he sat on her chest and purred after the first surgery. He meant it to be comforting, but by then he was almost twenty pounds.
    awww...

our kitty was rescued from a stressed out house with a pom and other cats. we were warned that she constantly messed everywhere. turns out, it was one of the other cats, because she has been an angel as far as bathroom habits go. she's very shy, but likes to cuddle with me when the kids have gone to sleep. she used to sleep on my newborns, which was fine because she weighs all of 4 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I got shoved in Honors English courses in college due to my ACT score in English and that was a lot of poetry analysis crap that I didn't go for. Professor:"So the poem is talking about a tree, what does that say to you?" Me:"Dude likes trees".
    Yeah, this is my level of poetry analysis, too. I don't care what the tree stands for. I don't want to talk about the feelings it evoked within me. (Especially when the feelings are bewilderment and boredom.) GIVE ME A STORY!!!

On a side note, sometimes I read the iodine thread and I want to weep. And cease taking iodine.

On a side note, sometimes I read the iodine thread and I want to weep. And cease taking iodine.
    Well, I'm thinking about purchasing some iodine, but I need to wait until my wife gets home from her trip just in case I turn into a raving mad sex fiend. I'm wondering, but I bathe in it or just paint it on my junk with a paintbrush?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

What I really struggle with on that thread is the constant cry of CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!!! Like every morning, doctors in hospitals around the world gather together under the buzzing fluorescent lights of their meeting rooms to discuss current cases and giggle at how they pull the wool over the eyes of their cancer patients by refusing to recommend iodine. This idea that all doctors are psychopaths denying a cure to pad their paychecks is offensive.

What I really struggle with on that thread is the constant cry of CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!!! Like every morning, doctors in hospitals around the world gather together under the buzzing fluorescent lights of their meeting rooms to discuss current cases and giggle at how they pull the wool over the eyes of their cancer patients by refusing to recommend iodine. This idea that all doctors are psychopaths denying a cure to pad their paychecks is offensive.
    Yeah, I can see that. It gets old pretty fast. Now, paintbrush or bath?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *Mrs. Booter walks in to see Booter with dropped traus and a paintbrush*

"It's ok, honey, I'm just fighting the conspiracy!"
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, I can see that. It gets old pretty fast. Now, paintbrush or bath?
    I can't remember the old comedy show...In Living Color maybe...but this reminded me of that

Iodine...I want to dip my balls in it!

and I can't take anything recommended by a certain way too enthusiastic poster. Seriously, if the dude recommended I eat eggs I would stop eating them.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony