Page 28 of 699 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 28

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    He's probably also got a sneezing fetish. I have officially grossed myself out with my own journal today. Everyone, think about kittens!

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member

Thank you for that dubious palate cleanser, Lilyheart! I am currently trying to distract myself with the second season of Glee, which isn't distracting so much as it is stealing IQ points.

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Lilyheart, that was the best reply ever. Nicely done.

Gay Panda, I love your journal. I read yours the day I went to start mine and just couldn't. Because my brain makes everything a competition, there was no way I could outdo you. A few days later, I got over it and started it. Keep up the good work, both primally and journalistically.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckaSki View Post
    Gay Panda, I love your journal. I read yours the day I went to start mine and just couldn't. Because my brain makes everything a competition, there was no way I could outdo you. A few days later, I got over it and started it.
    :::shaking a paw sternly at BeckaSki for feeling competitive::: I spent six months reading journals before I posted my own - I didn't need them for their entertainment or literary value, I needed desperately to know that someone else was going through similar experiences with primal. People will be reading your journal for the exact same reason, and they will be thankful that you were willing to share this part of your life with them.

I'm just a clown. The real meat (see what I mean? A clown) is to be found in the more serious journals. I'm glad that you went ahead and started yours! I will have to visit!

Lindsey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    *splutters* I'm . . . I'm telling your mum!
    Mum is here and Mum is a person who has lived life and appreciates that a 19 year old is living life in a quite respectable manner no matter what she says (she will hate me for this). Tough I have seen 19 year old people behave far worse.

I love your journal Gay Panda and I love your quirky and loving character I will never see the Death Eater's spells in the same light again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Mum is here and Mum is a person who has lived life and appreciates that a 19 year old is living life in a quite respectable manner no matter what she says (she will hate me for this). Tough I have seen 19 year old people behave far worse.

I love your journal Gay Panda and I love your quirky and loving character I will never see the Death Eater's spells in the same light again!
    Lindsey, I am TRYING to TATTLE here! Tattling is completely ineffective if you do not respond in horror!

Avada Kedavra was the only possible name for such a hateful, hateful chicken, so I am fortunate that J. K. Rowling created it.

Somewhere out there in the night, a Cadbury Egg is being defiled.

::::weeps::::

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Do not apologize, PixieKitten! I do it as a pointless writing exercise to entertain myself, although I did leave in one gender-specific spelling of a word in earlier entries. Trying to conceal male/female has been an interesting task for this dorky panda writer, because it influences which stories I tell and how I tell them, which adjectives I use, and it is so very different from writing my books.

Jack Sparrow! My coworker at a former job needed a drool bucket for him.
    I believe I found your word!
    I was curious so I went to check. I will not reveal my findings but will leave it to others who may also have nothing else productive to do this Friday night.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    I'm just slightly boggled at the fact that I'm in bed at 10 every night while my mum is posting embarrassing things about me on the internet at one in the morning. Sh..Shouldn't this be the other way around? O.O
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!