Page 275 of 703 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 275

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You SEE, Lady Friend?! You SEE what we're risking?! How can you do this to me???

ZOMG that is THE CUTEST penguin I have ever seen. Let's grill it up and eat it; it's primal, right?
    Last edited by Lady Friend; 05-15-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: damn typing fingers failed me.

4728853-endangered-animal-panda.jpg

This would be Gaylord Pandapants after:

A) Tequila
    B) Penguin Zombie Apocalypse
    C) Walking FAIL

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Of course there's no Wi-Fi in Wisconsin, it's nothing but igloos and zombie penguins!!! Don't you keep up with the world? Gay Panda does. Why don't you just take me to the Bermuda Triangle and shove me in? I might have a better chance of coming home alive.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Friend View Post
    In fairness, I laughed at that one, too, since it was so crappy that said belief was not suspended.
    I think Dad was a little affronted by the lack of science in the science fiction. I liked it well enough because I understood that the emphesis was on fiction
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Of course there's no Wi-Fi in Wisconsin, it's nothing but igloos and zombie penguins!!! Don't you keep up with the world? Gay Panda does. Why don't you just take me to the Bermuda Triangle and shove me in? I might have a better chance of coming home alive.
    Whine, whine, whine. No wonder Resolve and Remorse have left you to the delicate ministrations of Debauchery.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I think Dad was a little affronted by the lack of science in the science fiction. I liked it well enough because I understood that the emphesis was on fiction
    Yeah, sometimes ya gotta just turn off your brain, sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes I watch it because I *enjoy* laughing at the badness. Just ask GP; poor thing has been subjected to my love of horrible movies many a-time. Never mind movies, just watched the pilot of "SeaQuest DSV" on Netflix last night (first time in many moons). Horrible, horrible - loved it.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Whine, whine, whine. No wonder Resolve and Remorse have left you to the delicate ministrations of Debauchery.
    I'm not whining; I'm voicing very legitimate concerns! But now I feel like retaliating. I'm going to open up that book I'm writing and edit it back to a G-rating to make you sad. All they'll do is HOLD HANDS now.

I'm not whining; I'm voicing very legitimate concerns! But now I feel like retaliating. I'm going to open up that book I'm writing and edit it back to a G-rating to make you sad. All they'll do is HOLD HANDS now.
    Now that's just evil AND vindictive.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, sometimes ya gotta just turn off your brain, sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes I watch it because I *enjoy* laughing at the badness. Just ask GP; poor thing has been subjected to my love of horrible movies many a-time. Never mind movies, just watched the pilot of "SeaQuest DSV" on Netflix last night (first time in many moons). Horrible, horrible - loved it.
    Hey- I loved Seaquest- DSV! Jonathan Brandis was a cutie pie

I find there are good movies, bad movies, and delightfully bad movies. I revel in delightfully bad a little too often, I think. Those, and gratuitously violent- like The Punisher.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Okay, so over at Pandaloonery, the Haiku contest has one person with like five entries who needs a little competition. (Naiadknight, drssgchic, I'm looking at you.)