Page 27 of 704 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 27

Shop Now
    [QUOTE=Gay Panda;577377]
    Next, I search Cadbury Eggs, and find polls and debates about whether or not they should be sold all year long. Just as I prepare to vote my two cents YES THEY SHOULD BE SOLD ALL YEAR LONG, I make the mistake of reading a comment posted by Rod, who wants us all to know that he and his girlfriend incorporate Cadbury Eggs into their . . . well, Gay Panda will be delicate: their bedroom activities. I let out a scream of horror and forget to vote in my rush to get the hell away from Rod**.

Wondering if I should get back to work, I give myself a chance to find a palate cleanser. Bacon cures a host of ills, so I type it into Google and find a T-shirt that reads Bacon Makes Everything Better. I wish bacon were that powerful, because I’m still thinking about Rod and how I want to storm into his bedroom, steal his Cadbury Eggs (which he buys in bulk for his pervert pleasure twelve months of the year), and put them up for adoption to good homes where they will be eaten instead of abused.

[QUOTE]

Oh silly panda...I am pretty sure they are still eating them..eventually anyways. I will bet you will never be able to look at a Cadbury Egg in the same way again. Rod and his pervy lady may have just helped you to make the transition into total primal??

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    All I can think of is licking creme egg goo off of my boyfri... Actually. No. I'm not saying a word, because I know my mum reads this.
    I MISS CREME EGGS.
    And they are sold all year round here. Which is a very large obstacle when one is trying her best to overcome her sugar addiction.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newlifejourney View Post
    Oh silly panda...I am pretty sure they are still eating them..eventually anyways. I will bet you will never be able to look at a Cadbury Egg in the same way again. Rod and his pervy lady may have just helped you to make the transition into total primal??
    Today Valhalla laughs at Gay Panda, because I unwrapped my breakfast Cadbury Egg to go with my bacon, and there was a massive hole in the side of it. I have NEVER, in all of the thousands of Cadbury Eggs I have enjoyed, gotten a deformed one. And it happened today of all days, an hour after I posted my journal entry about Rod. The lower portion of it was caved in, exposing the gooey innards, and the dent around it encompassed a full quarter of the egg. (I took a picture with my iPhone, which I would post here, but I don't know how.) So now I wonder:

A: is this just an innocent factory malfunction?
    B: or does Rod make a filthy habit of using his eggs and then reselling them to unsuspecting pandas?
    C: should I eat it?

Eat it. I've had loads of odd looking ones xD

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Eat it. I've had loads of odd looking ones xD
    You're so hasty to dismiss the possibility that they may have formerly belonged to Rod!!!

Hell, I'm a pervy pixie with a fondness for creme eggs. Add my boyfriend to this situation and I could probably out-perve this Rod person xD

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Hell, I'm a pervy pixie with a fondness for creme eggs. Add my boyfriend to this situation and I could probably out-perve this Rod person xD
    *splutters* I'm . . . I'm telling your mum!

NUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    Sad, crying, pleading faces on feelings chart!!!

And WHY did his name have to be ROD?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    And WHY did his name have to be ROD?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?
    Better than Dick