Page 264 of 708 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 7076

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 264

Primal Fuel
    I like you Panda

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrisN99 View Post
    A break from civic news to say: I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH ALL 2,627 posts!!! *whew*

I love this journal. I am having such trouble losing weight- and while I respect everyone's right to only log food, or odd number sequences, in their journals its so nice to see one that actually talks about all the other stuff: stalls, cheats, feelings.

Honestly, I have no idea when my journal became this long! It's frozen in my head at 70 pages or so.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    ZOMG, MDA, you are not allowed to vanish like that!!! People (and pandas) are depending on YOU to pass the time at work!!!

spughy is offline Senior Member
    I know, I just about had a breakdown when I got an Apache status page instead of Gay Panda. Horrifying.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

I regret to inform you that I actually said this. But Lady Friend took it in good humor.
    Post #2630... and now, despite the fact that I must go out and shop for an article of clothing, specifically a blouse for a fancy dinner date tomorrow, I shall smile the rest of the day.

I have blouses mind you... but it's like 90 degrees here, and the ones I have are long sleeve because they were purchased for classroom use. I performed the sacred feminine ritual that is "going through ever garment I own and determining that I have NOTHING to wear" ... thus I must shop. The worst part is that I really hate "feminine" blouses. I do approve of low cut to a degree, such as leaving an extra button undone or the "deep-V" because the girls have been with me a long time, and I don't hate them. But I honestly prefer clothing a gay fella who is only slightly feminine would wear (see partially un-buttoned button down and deep-V with lipgloss, you know what I'm sayn')... this is hard to find in the stinky ladies section which I have to shop in such that it fits my boobs and doesn't look like a tent like actually wearing mens clothes does. *sigh*

I'll just keep thinking of DEBAUCHERY.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Me too! Think of me too!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    thus I must shop. The worst part is that I really hate "feminine" blouses. I do approve of low cut to a degree, such as leaving an extra button undone or the "deep-V" because the girls have been with me a long time, and I don't hate them. But I honestly prefer clothing a gay fella who is only slightly feminine would wear (see partially un-buttoned button down and deep-V with lipgloss, you know what I'm sayn')... this is hard to find in the stinky ladies section which I have to shop in such that it fits my boobs and doesn't look like a tent like actually wearing mens clothes does. *sigh*

Have you tried looking in the guys section for silk shirts? nice & cool & you can unbutton or twisty tie .. plus some of them are pretty cool looking if you find the right shop (look for places that tend towards gothic, victorian, steampunk etc)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Be careful of silk, though. Dad used to love wearing his silk shirt to church because women would end up stroking his arm while talking to him.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Be careful of silk, though. Dad used to love wearing his silk shirt to church because women would end up stroking his arm while talking to him.
    Note to self: get silk shirt.

But I would want to fluff my chest hair out and leave that top bottom undone.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Note to self: get silk shirt.
    Note to self: get silk pants.